Photo

Postcard Guest Book

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 BeachBrideSoon

BeachBrideSoon
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:00 AM

Great ideas ladies!! I'm trying to figure out what to do for the guestbook!
    BeachBrideSoon

#32 Sheree10

Sheree10
    • 1,026 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:55 PM

Well ladies I wanted to share the lastest on my postcard guest book project.

I was trying to figure out how to set it all up. I thought about having a money card box to place the postcards in at the reception. I couldn't find one that I really liked.

I searched and searched for a white album/binder that I could use to hold the cards and non-pro pictures. I found one! It's a guestbook binder that can also be used to store photos and other momentos. I had the cover personalized with our wedding colors, names and dates. I purchased clear sleeves that I will use to store the postcards( similar to the inspiration pictures I posted earlier in this thread.)You can also just get the book itself and it comes in many colors. I got mine in the mail and it's so beautiful. The vendor was great to work with and I was sent a sample of the artwork before it was created.

Here's a picture of the book from the website. It's a little small but check out Click the image to open in full size.
      http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#33 murmel

murmel
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 1,407 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:26 PM

Thanks for the info. We are planning on doing something similar with the postcards.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#34 Rachel&Chris2011

Rachel&Chris2011
      • 183 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:42 PM

thanks for the info, i really like this idea

#35 lsjhik

lsjhik
        • 157 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:49 PM

Super cute idea.  I love the idea of using it for showers too.  What about (depending on the size of the wedding) have someone hand them out during the wedding and explain as they do?  Table by table?

#36 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
          • 166 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:08 AM

I did the vistaprint postcard thing too, for free! Jazzed them up a little and plan on scattering them on a table to add words of wisdom/advice on the back. We'll put them in to a photo album later on.

#37 wnmrtn8

wnmrtn8
            • 170 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:17 AM

bevfabriccrafts_2064_247982550.jpg

I am also thinking of doing something very similar. My WC suggested of making a Wish tree which I thought it was a great idea. I am planning to add postcards dropping from the tree and people can write their best wishes to us.

This is an inspiration picture

#38 julikam

julikam
              • 17 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

This is my first time attaching so lets hope this works. We are making a card similar to the one attached telling guests to send us their wishes. We have a mailbox from Home Depot we are using for them to deposit their cards. My MOH and I have collected generic postcards that just say florida with different scenes. I plan to buy more when I am in the keys in a few weeks that say florida keys. I only am getting 2-4 cards per picture to have variety. Also plan to tell guests to take a few as souvenirs if they wish. We are getting married at the postcard inn so we tried to use little touches of postcards throughout the day. Our place cards have a postcard graphic and the table numbers are postcards with florida animals (alligator, pelican, sea turtle, manatee, starfish, conch, etc). [ATTACHMENT=14429]image.jpg (156k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=14430]image.jpg (142k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

#39 Chrysta

Chrysta
                • 169 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 10, 2015
                • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire - Cancun
                • LocationSan Diego

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

#40 helenk

helenk
                • 268 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 24, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Montego Bay, Jamaica
                • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

This looks super cute, I may try to do this. But since I'm not sure if we're having a private traditional reception - idk if my guests will have time to do this during the cocktail hour maybe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users