Photo

Im a Secrets Wild Orchid B2B!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 yumyum90

yumyum90
  • 183 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:07 PM

Congrats! Your wedding is coming up pretty soon. I can't wait to see your pics and the review. The resort looks like a gem and people are really starting to rave about it.

#22 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
    • 162 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:49 PM

I am trying to plan my budget- I am not sure what is realistic for rooms and wedding yet. I am very interested in Secrets (since finding out Palace was double what I thought). If you don't mind saying, How much was your room booking? How many days?

Do they give any discounts for groups? Thanks
      KB

#23 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
      • 572 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:35 PM

I have a price list that I got when I booked. . . I will have to try to find it in my emails. . . I will post when I do. . .
        I'm really excited now because I'm planning and everything is ok for now. . . The resort IS getting mixed reviews, but I hope all works out by the time we get there next year!
        "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#24 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
        • 572 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:38 PM

Okay I don't know how to post attachments on here so if you want the price list, just PM me or email me at bohemianwordslinger@comcast.net and I will send it to you.
          "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#25 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
          • 572 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:39 PM

I only got the price list because I booked. I know that some brides may want to know that info before booking. I was set on the Jamaica and the resort anyway, so I just went ahead and booked based on the packages and would worry about the rest later.

#26 Mookiie21

Mookiie21
            • 44 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:53 PM

Only a few days left....Congratulations!!!! Hope everything goes beautifully for you this weekend...and don't forget to get TONS of pics!!!! LOL

#27 Mookiie21

Mookiie21
              • 44 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:19 AM

Hey...how'd it all go?!?!? got any pics?

#28 Mrs.Parker

Mrs.Parker
                • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:06 AM

Your wedding will be beautiful! I am considering Wild Orchid or St. James for our wedding. It will be just the 2 of us.

#29 yumyum90

yumyum90
                  • 183 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:57 AM

I just had my honeymoon there. I saw a couple of weddings while there too. The resort is very beautiful, the most comfortable beds ever, and pretty good entertainment and decent quality of food to. I know you'll have a great time!

#30 sltrotter18

sltrotter18
                    • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:17 AM

We are getting married in Punta Cana, DR and then after the wedding, flying over to Jamaica and staying at the Secrets Wild Orchid for 5 nights!  Can't wait!!  I definitely plan on checking out their FB page!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users