Photo

Im a Secrets Wild Orchid B2B!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs K 2010!

Mrs K 2010!
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:17 PM

We were booked for RMB. Our Wedding is May 29th.....And we still want to visit RMB very soon! But as for a wedding goes.... Nothing looked better to us then the New Secrets Wild Orchid/St James resorts Opening In Montego Bay in March.......

and as of today it is OFFICIAL!!! WE ARE BOOKED AND RESERVED FOR OUR ROOM AND WEDDING and Flight.. I don't even have a WC yet! haha... But we don't care. We love the look and what they offer is outstanding!! we will figure out the rest as it comes.

I don't have any pricing lists yet. I don't have spa pricing yet. No optional add-on list's as of yet! But of course We will be getting them and very soon..... We have an Interim WC. And she has been wonderful.

The fact is they look gorgeous and It is said to be alot like Secrets Maroma.. And well--That resort says it all!! We couldn't ask for anything more. We are so glad they are opening!

The resort is coming around nicely and looks fantastic! We got a Preferred Ocean View swim up suite :) and we cannot wait!!!

I wanna thank everyone that helped me with RMB. Some of you have been so very helpful that it did not go un noticed.

Sherika also contacted us (which in great timing i'd say:) and we informed her of our changes. so that date should be open now..

Anyone needing a sooner then later date---Ours was MAY 29TH 2010 @ RMB... 4 PM !

Riu would always be my second choice. I still love things about the Riu. And Ive seen so many great wedding stories from there I would recommend it for anyone!

Best regards to all

#2 vdaybride

vdaybride
    • 1,412 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:18 PM

COngrats on that major step in the planning process. Welcome to the forum and happy planning!!!
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#3 Mrs K 2010!

Mrs K 2010!
      • 57 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:41 PM

Aww thanks. I tell you it hasn't been to hard but not to easy making that change. Im sure a few family members were thinking we were nuts. But all in all its okay.

Congrats to you!!! and your new husband!!!

Oh yeah
        6 booked and counting!!

#4 *Karla*

*Karla*
        • 4,854 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:22 PM

Good Luck with the new resort. I have been checking it out for a while now, and it look absolutely breathtaking. You must post lots of pics and a review when you get back. I know a lot of us are anxious to here about it!

#5 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
          • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:58 PM

How exciting! I think you're the first bride I've seen on this board for Secrets in JA. Can't wait to hear about it!
            http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

#6 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
            • 295 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:15 AM

i booked my honeymoon here for april, cait wait!! and welcome!!
              "

#7 Mrs K 2010!

Mrs K 2010!
              • 57 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:23 PM

Oohh!karla congrats You finally got hitched!! it seems like forever ago when we all started planning! and I know i think we are the first to book our wedding since they dont even have a WC yet. I will soo be sure to post lots of stuff on here I know we are going to be very happy.

and congrats for your wedding and honeymoon at Secrets! Youwill have to let me know what you think and how it goes!!

:):):)

sooo excited :)

#8 Geralyn

Geralyn
                • 2,677 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

I just returned from Secrets Silversands in Mexico yesterday...the resort was absolutely beautiful....congrats on booking!

#9 wendyjd

wendyjd
                  • 968 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:51 PM

Secrets Maroma Beach was terrific. Congrats on booking. I'd love to do a secrets wedding but will be having family with children coming.

Congrats and keep everyone up to date on the details.

#10 Mookiie21

Mookiie21
                    • 44 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:26 PM

I booked my Nov 6th 2010 wedding at Secrets Wild Orchid a couple weeks ago! I can't wait. It looks like it will be absolutely beautiful. And Paula...what a sweet and helpful WC!!!! I hope they don't get someone else for Wild Orchid! I'm still waiting on the extras pricing and all that stuff, but check out their fan page on FB...there are quite a few of us Secrets brides out there!

Since yours is well before mine...I want the WHOLE scoop!!!! Can't wait.

Congrats on the move...I think you've made the right choice!!!

Secrets...here we come!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users