Sign in to follow this  
Jennybell1

Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

welcome1.gif & Happy Planning!  I haven't done an e-brochure before but it sounds great.  I think it would be as simple as sending an e-card but more detailed right? Hopefully this site can help with that.  I would definitely do a general search for a thread that may have this. 

Originally Posted by pammyk View Post

I am planning a March 2012 wedding in Mexico; We haven't booked anything yet but it's looking like its going to be Gran Bahia Principe Coba.  I want to send out like a e-brochure ( once we confirm the place) to everyone who we are inviting with information regarding pricing and information regarding the resort.  I don't really know how to go about it though, has anyone else done this?

April 2012 here hoping for the 17th at the Moon Palace, hoping to get the final details confirmed by the end of January so that I can officially start the planning etc...

I am so grateful that I found BDW because I think I'd already be beyond stressed and nothing has officially happened yet :)

Although I sometimes feel that I should call in "engaged" from work sometimes because my mind wanders so much throughout the day that i wish I could just spend all my time planning my wedding that i don't know for sure will be the day I want it to be :)

Hi all !!  I am a March 2012 bride-to-be!  I got engaged 7 months ago and started planning a DW to Costa Rica unfortunately a lot of belly aching was going on because of the cost so I am now planning my DW to Mexico. 

I have another meeting with my TA tomorrow to hopefully narrow down and book my resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico.

I am super excited and I can not wait to chat with you all about the planning experience.      

Congratz and welcome to the Forum :)  I'm a February 2012 Riviera Maya....and I can't wait

Originally Posted by AmyG View Post

Hi all !!  I am a March 2012 bride-to-be!  I got engaged 7 months ago and started planning a DW to Costa Rica unfortunately a lot of belly aching was going on because of the cost so I am now planning my DW to Mexico. 

I have another meeting with my TA tomorrow to hopefully narrow down and book my resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico.

I am super excited and I can not wait to chat with you all about the planning experience.      

Originally Posted by ccsoti View Post

Hi all!  My FH and I are looking at resorts in the Riviera Maya in April 2012.  Very excited!!

I'll be in that area April 2012 as well, just have to confirm the dates.  We have to put down the deposit which is what is holding up the confirmation since we've only been planning the DW for sure for about 2 weeks :P

My resort told me I can book in August to reserve the date. I can't wait! We're getting married at the Now Sapphire Riviera Maya on August 24, 2012. I can't believe It was in May I got engaged and now we're 1.7yrs away. Time will probably fly even quicker considering we're house hunting this week. It gives us and our families enough time to save too. Also, I'm very DIY and so far me and my fiance have made our STD's and were sent out early November. Welcome all 2012 brides! So far, seems like I'm a latest wedding in 2012 lol.