Photo

Flip Flops

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 swong

swong
  • 169 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:14 PM

I purchased mine from old navy for around $4 and hotfixed with swarovski crystals, the project cost me under $10! I'll attached picture once I'm done!
    Scarlett

#12 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
    • 218 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:12 PM

How I do it is by using E-6000 glue. craft section at walmart or any craft store. I've found this to be the best because once it dries it will never move. pick up crystals with tweezers and dab the bottom into the glue. put it where you want it. The glue dries pretty fast. Best of luck!

#13 Stina4242

Stina4242
      • 76 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:30 PM

Thanks so much everyone!!! THe glue sounds great, I am going to have to look for it this weekend. Can't wait to see everyones pics!

#14 hoyt75

hoyt75
        • 371 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:37 AM

Post pics when you're done! This is something that I am considering too.

#15 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
          • 401 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:40 PM

Good idea. I thought it would be cute for me and my two bridesmaids to have some bling on our flip flops!!!
            Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#16 jbrodhead82

jbrodhead82
            • 42 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:00 PM

Hi Ladies!

I ordered some REALLY cute flip flops in my wedding colors from www.BowFlipFlops.com since my dress is ivory I was able to get them in ivory for a 3.50 up charge (I am including a pic, but it wouldn't let me attach as a jpeg) with my new last name initital and they were only about $27 (I think) and they are awesome! You are able to customize them in MANY different ways- she does the rhinestones too... check out her site!

If you order from her, in the comments section put that Jessica Brodhead referred you! :)

Attached Files

#17 Barkles

Barkles
              • 158 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:05 PM

I've seen people who strass there own with swaroski crystals and glue

#18 Peach

Peach
                • 1,293 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:45 PM

I don't know if it is applicable everywhere, but I just saw our Michaels flier, and flip flops are super cheap right now ($1.50) in lots of colours apparently, so that is true in your area you might want to pick up a pair or two to play with if you are trying to decide what to do with yours. At least that way you can see what you like before doing it to a fancier, nicer, or, frankly, more expensive pair.

#19 J-me

J-me
                  • 398 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:57 PM

Dessy has great flops that come in just about every shade for $15 - this is what getting for my BM's. For the rest of the guests, I'm getting white (girls) and black (guys) cheap flops from Old Navy and tying them together with a personalized ribbon - copied this from another BDW bride! ;)

#20 jessmizrahi

jessmizrahi
                    • Banned
                    • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

where do i can find flip flops with my personal design? a friend of mine tell me about party flops, but i need more options ,so far party flops was the cheapest one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users