I am going to attempt to do this - just ordered a pair of white wedge flip flops from Old Navy yesterday. I am hoping to embellish them either with a flower or some sort of charm. I can't rationalize spending $60 flip flops.

I was going to, but found a couple of really good deals so bought them....and stillmay add some blingon my own. Victoria Secret has some really nice white leather ones for $19 a pair. I also have a pair from La Vie en rose that were $2.99. If I have time I am going to put a starfish charm I have on them for fun.

I ordered my flip flops from dessy.com (looking at the banner ad right above my text box right now too!) and they are only $15USD and you can customize what colour you want too! I got the Iridescent Taffeta in Royal Blue and I can't wait for them to come in! I don't think that I'll be adding anything to them, but on the other style of flip flops you could totally add rhinestones and stuff to glam them up some more!!

I made my own flip flops last weekend...and they turned out really cute!! I will have to post the picture of them. They were under $10 total!! I am going to make my two bridesmaids flip flops as well...

I'm diy-ing my "just married" flip flops I got them from orientaltrading.com for $5.00 and I got some swarovski crystals to put on them at walmart. If you haven't done it before you might want to practice on a cheap pair. I'm doing the barefoot sandals for the wedding and TTD shoot.