Photo

Vdaybride's planning thread..warning pics galore!!

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#31 autjo

autjo
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:16 AM

Everything looks so amazing! I absolutely love all of your details. I always like to see what everyone brings to wear! Great purses :) Congrats and have a fabulous wedding!

#32 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
    • 1,114 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:40 AM

WOW! Everything looks absolutely amazing. Best of luck on your big day!
      Married to my BEST FRIEND!
      July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
      Non-Pro Pics:
      http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
      Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#33 Raykel

Raykel
      • 489 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:12 AM

Timberly everything turned out so wonderfully! You have done a great job and the red will not only look fabulous, but I love how it all ties in to the Valentine's theme. The whole thing is going to be beautiful and romantic! This would not be complete without mentioning how adorable your daughter is! What a cutie! Can't blame her for wanting to try on your shoes...lol...i did that everytime I could as a kid!

#34 Sloan

Sloan
        • 1,279 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:23 AM

Well done!! Just amazing. I heart your OT bags -- too cute! I love all the red, obviously very fitting considering the day and the event. Happy early Valentine's Day and Wedding Day! Congrats, can't wait to see the review when you get back! Have a great time!

#35 Raykel

Raykel
          • 489 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:41 AM

Timberly everything turned out so wonderfully! You have done a great job and the red will not only look fabulous, but I love how it all ties in to the Valentine's theme. The whole thing is going to be beautiful and romantic! This would not be complete without mentioning how adorable your daughter is! What a cutie! Can't blame her for wanting to try on your shoes...lol...i did that everytime I could as a kid!

#36 jplovesme

jplovesme
            • 385 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:48 AM

I LOOOOOOVE your planning thread! Wow! Even the pics of your outfits! Excellent! Have fun and Congratulations!

#37 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:55 AM

Timberly!!! You've done an amazing job!!! I'm telling you...as someone else has said...you have really set the bar high for the rest of us!! Your attention to detail is obvious and you have really and truly thought of everything. Your guests will have a ball. Much love and happiness and btw...your little sweetie-pie is just too cute for herself!!!

Here's hoping that you have the wedding day and life of your dreams!!

#38 roo66

roo66
                • 1,001 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:37 AM

Well you deserve heaps of praise you have pulled everything together so well.Im glad you took note of your dear mum on the shoe front both pairs are perfect for your valentines wedding.Love your purple dress and girl so many bags lol xx
                  Have a perfect wedding day xx

#39 Krista_H

Krista_H
                  • 428 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:59 AM

Great job Timberly!! Have a great time and can't wait to see your pics when you get back.

#40 Knbell22

Knbell22
                    • 129 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:12 PM

What a fabulous job you have done Timberly! Everything looks great and I am sure your wedding day will be amazing! I love how you are using the red on Vday :) Can't wait to read your review once your back! May your day be absolutely perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users