Sign in to follow this  
vdaybride

Vdaybride's planning thread..warning pics galore!!

WOW KIM!!!! Everything is soooooo gorgeous!!! I'm sure your wedding was absolutely beautiful!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE those hankies and just have to have them!!

Your dress looks so awesome, the photos were so classy and tasteful, and the watch you purchased as your gift to him is beautiful and I just know he loves it!!!

Thanks for sharing all the details and inspirations.

Wishing you happiness in forever with your best friend!!

Beautiful Thread!

Thanks so much for the great compliments ladies, it was stressful at times, but preparing really calmed my nerves and who doesn't like to shop for deals? cheesy.gif

I am not sure if it is "tradition" to give a gift. We brought a house together, had a child and THEN got married, so tradition has been out of the window for some time lol, but I really wanted to give him a gift that I know he would love because he is such a great provider and friend. A lot of brides give gifts to the soon-to-be's, if it is in your budget and something you want to do, I say go for it!

Hi! Vdaybride your plan and arrangements was fabulous. I never saw this type of beautiful arrangements. All wedding things are pre decided. Nice dress, nice ring everything is nice in your wedding. Thank you for sharing your planning.