Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Forum Maintenance 1/31/2010: feedback please

phew thank god! hehe I was so confused the last couple of hours cheesy.gif

The only thing I've noticed is that threads I have replied to within the past few days, don't have the little check mark beside them.

Some do, but those are ones I've replied/subscribed to in the past.

Pages are loading much faster - only timed out once when trying to go from page to page. All in all seems to be moving much faster.

Thank you!!!!

Things really DO seem to be going much faster...thank you, Tammy!

I don't know if this is the kind of error message you are looking for, but when I've experienced issues, I get the following (and it just happened a second ago):

" 408 Request Time-out

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

-------------------------------------------------

Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server

LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site! "

Hope that helps, and again, we appreciate all of your hard work to keep BDW a well-oiled machine of bridal-information goodness!! :)

everything is loading much faster...thank you!! i am also still getting the timed out response sometimes when i try to open a thread or leave a post. however if it times out when im posting and i open the thread again, my post shows up :)

I thought it was my connection that was responsible for the sllllloooooooooow loading of the page. I am glad it is corrected! Thanks so much for putting your time and effort in making this such a wonderful place to visit daily!

Oddly enough, I am now getting the timed out message much more frequently than I did before. Not sure why that is. Am I jumping too frequently from post to post? :)

408 Request Time-out

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'

Thanks again for your all your efforts moderators!!!