i can't remember which BDW bride posted the basis of this letter but i re-worked it and am leaning towards sending it with the hawaii STD's
Jump to content
Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:43 PM
Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:03 PM
Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:27 PM
| Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19 |
Also if you do wait till you decide on location than until than you could at least maybe get the time of year/date out by word of mouth until the STD's are out. We started talking about our May wedding to a lot of people (people we felt most important on comming to the wedding) well before the STD's so that they could be aware of it.
Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:55 PM
Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:45 PM
Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:11 PM
| Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 |
we are having a dilema because we want to send out our STD's around Labor Day so that we can give all of our guests 1 year notice and time to plan but we have yet to book our location!
is it a big deal to send them out with just the date confirmed and no location?
Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:56 PM
Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:15 PM
Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:18 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users