Photo

**~Lisa's Riu Negril review with pics!~**

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
  • 531 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:38 AM

Congrats Lisa! Everything looked fabulous! Kinda crazy that it is all over!
    Mrs. Young

#32 vdaybride

vdaybride
    • 1,412 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:02 AM

Such a great review. Your smile says it all!! Congrats on being a Mrs.!!
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#33 baj

baj
      • 1,555 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:20 AM

Hi Lisa can I just check did you take a CD for your music or Ipod, thanks

#34 KarenM

KarenM
        • 1,920 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:09 AM

Congratulations Lisa!! So glad you had such a great time & your dress looks perfect! I love all the pics you included; can't wait to see more!

#35 Ethan's Mommy

Ethan's Mommy
          • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:01 PM

Congratulations Lisa, I agree with Vdaybride your smile says it all. Thanks for such a great review!!

#36 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
            • 2,458 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

Congratulations and welcome back!! Your dress looked fabulous and you both just looked so freakin happy - it's awesome :) Can't wait to see more pictures!!
              Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#37 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
              • 985 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:12 PM

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding Lisa! Great review! Thanks for sharing.

#38 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
                • 342 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:58 PM

Okay I had to post again! Thank you for the review I have been showing my mom and guests your pictures and review... I think everyone thought we were best friends! Well we kinda are through the forum! I told my mom how nice the staff was and how they even got you gifts for the wedding. My mom is so jazzed now for Jamaica thanks again!
                  One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#39 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by baj
                    Hi Lisa can I just check did you take a CD for your music or Ipod, thanks
                    We brought a CD. I had one song for the processional and one for the recessional. At the last minute, I decided to add a few more, just incase and I was glad that I did because they just let it play while we were signing the papers, drinking champagne and taking some pictures!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Preciousmi811
                    Okay I had to post again! Thank you for the review I have been showing my mom and guests your pictures and review... I think everyone thought we were best friends! Well we kinda are through the forum! I told my mom how nice the staff was and how they even got you gifts for the wedding. My mom is so jazzed now for Jamaica thanks again!
                    lol that's too funny!! glad to hear that your fam is excited for Jamaica!!!!

#40 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
                    • 190 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:48 PM

Great review Lisa, I am 5 months and counting now. You were so detailed and answered any questions I might of had. Thanks again!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users