Sign in to follow this  
milejilo

Milejilo's Wedding and TTD...by the FABULOUS Elizabeth Medina!!!

Milena, thank you so much for sharing your slideshow and for your very nice comments! Lindsey and I just watched it again ourselves! popcorn.gif I totally agree with the comments that you are a beautiful couple and that the event was amazingly well planned. What most impressed me most though was how absolutely everyone present (including bride and groom) came together enjoying every single moment! So much happiness! love.gif As they say every cloud has its silver lining and as terrible as it was to have the wedding pushed back because of the flu) the day could not have been more perfect, it was SO worth the wait!

Edited to add: Thank you to everyone who takes the time to look and comment on the photographs (especially watching our LONG slideshows!), it is hard to explain how much it means, I really appreciate it and that is certainly not anything I could ever take for granted.

Here are a couple of images from the blog post. love.gif

Click the image to open in full size.

LOVE those photos (you are a gorgeous couple)! I had seen them on Elizabeth's blog before I ran into this thread! I'm a huge Elizabeth Medina fan, and wish she was available for my wedding, but Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your talent!smile159.gif

Congrats to a beautiful couple! Your pics are absolutely amazing. Elizabeth has such wonderful talent. You did a great job putting all the small details together. How did you do it all?

Wow!! Congratulations to you both! You are a gorgeous couple & your pics by Elizabeth are nothing short of stunning! I love the ceremony set-up with the blue/silvery fabric & those cool tile mobiles hanging in the back! So pretty! And I also love your flower girls' dresses & cupcake tower!

Love your pics! I actually saw them earlier on Elizabeths blog and loved them! Congrats you looked stunning!! That had to be one of the most beautiful ceremony settings EVER :)