Photo

Cheap and durable beach bags for welcome bags?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 damaris

damaris
  • 462 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:14 PM

Forgot to add he has a bunch of colors. If you email him and tell him how many you want and what color he will set it up so you dont have to go through the whole auctioning.
    65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#12 becks1581

becks1581
    • 477 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:22 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by damaris
      I got mine on Ebay from Kirmansurplus. They cost me $1 and are the quality of the bags you get from Victoria secret. Also very roomyWHOLESALE LOT OF 25 EXPANDABLE JELLY TOTE BAGS - eBay (item 350306792550 end time Jan-23-10 11:57:57 PST)
      Thanks for the link! I really like those...very cool for a beach bag! Are the sides just transparent plastic? Were you happy with the quality and what color(s) did you get??

#13 damaris

damaris
      • 462 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:49 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by becks1581
        Thanks for the link! I really like those...very cool for a beach bag! Are the sides just transparent plastic? Were you happy with the quality and what color(s) did you get??
        I love the quality of the bags and yes they are transparent. I ordered yellow.
        65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#14 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
        • 248 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:59 AM

I saw a place named cheaptotes.com. I have not ordered from them yet, but thus far they have the best prices

#15 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
          • 252 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:42 PM

Check out oriental trading. They have polyester bags... not sure of the quality but they are colorful and beachy and cost $10 for 12.

#16 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
            • 401 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:27 AM

For those that are using cheaptotes...I have been looking at the 99 cent natural canvas tote. Looks like it will suit my needs perfectly, has anyone used these and have some input on them? Are they thick enough and decent quality?
              Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#17 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
              • 218 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:47 AM

Cheaptotes.com. They have them as low as .89 cents

#18 kclyburn

kclyburn
                • 153 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:30 PM

great sites! Thanks!

#19 Sheree10

Sheree10
                  • 1,026 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AlexsBride
                    For those that are using cheaptotes...I have been looking at the 99 cent natural canvas tote. Looks like it will suit my needs perfectly, has anyone used these and have some input on them? Are they thick enough and decent quality?
                    I'm interested to know this also. anyone order from them recently? would you recommend the bags?
                    http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#20 mareW9

mareW9
                    • 159 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by brookedanielle
                      It depends on how much you want to spend on your bags. I found some great decent sized bags. I haven't put them to the test at the beach yet, but they are thick cotton canvas... $4 per bag. here's the link:
                      100% Cotton Canvas Shoulder Tote w/ Multiple Pockets | CYMA Bags

The only downside, they only come in yellow. I didn't mind too much, not my wedding color, but I decided that not everything had to match. They're really nice bags.

Good luck!
                      These bags are perfect - exactly what I was looking for - thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users