Photo

Omg, Omg, Omg!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:51 PM

Courtney ~ I'm so excited for you! oh, and i want to see those BD pics too! :)
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#12 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
    • 550 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
    • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
    • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:53 PM

Have a great time - travel safe, and yes, we want to see some of those b-pics.
    Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
    June 23, 2007
    Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
    Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#13 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
      I only leave for Cabo in TWO WEEKS, and we still don't have our passports!! Well, it's 17 days - but only 12 business days! AHhhhh! OMG, what do I do?? There's so little time!

Just kidding!
      courtney, you are surely going to hell for this! if i have a heart attack before the trip there will be no one there to take your pics.

#14 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:18 PM

Courtney - We are going to have to meet up. We get to Dreams at about noon on the 3rd and leave about noon on the 5th. Short trip. I am meeting with Maye at 10 on the 4th and she is taking us to Mi Casa at 11 to figure out our welcome dinner. I don't know what time we are doing the tasting with Mariana. Other than that we are free!

#15 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:33 PM

Courtney, that's exciting!!! Can't wait to see the engagement and BD pics!!!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#16 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
            I only leave for Cabo in TWO WEEKS, and we still don't have our passports!! Well, it's 17 days - but only 12 business days! AHhhhh! OMG, what do I do?? There's so little time!!!!!

Hehe, just kidding!! But I just noticed in my last post that I only have 17 days until my trip! Woooooohooo! I should really pay closer attention to how close it is, otherwise I might miss it!!
            you brat! i was worried for you!!!

#17 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:24 PM

Oh Courtney... we wouldn't let you forget!
              How exciting!

#18 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:50 PM

Ack! I was like "what??" You tease!

So, you're getting there on the 29th...we're leaving on the 31st...we should try to hook up! Yes? How cool if we could both meet 2 BDW girls while there...(me: Andrea & you...you: me & Kate!)

#19 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:44 AM

I'm going to miss Courtney by a hair....

I leave Cabo at 6pm on the 29th....
                  I will prob. be at the airport 2 hours earlier....

I don't want to leave Cabo....hmmm Maybe Erik and I will just decide to stay there and live and work there....I could find a teaching job or a resort job....LOL

#20 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                  • 4,979 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 01:22 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
                    Courtney ~ I'm so excited for you! oh, and i want to see those BD pics too! :)
                    Of course!!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by leigh miller
                    courtney, you are surely going to hell for this! if i have a heart attack before the trip there will be no one there to take your pics.
                    lol, sorry Leigh... I'll work on preventing potential heart attacks from now on. The brat in me just couldn't resist!!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LALA
                    Courtney - We are going to have to meet up. We get to Dreams at about noon on the 3rd and leave about noon on the 5th. Short trip. I am meeting with Maye at 10 on the 4th and she is taking us to Mi Casa at 11 to figure out our welcome dinner. I don't know what time we are doing the tasting with Mariana. Other than that we are free!
                    I'm sure we'll see eachother while we're there. Aaron and I don't really have anything planned, but we might go do a few excursions if we feel up for it.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DREA14369
                    I'm going to miss Courtney by a hair....

I leave Cabo at 6pm on the 29th....
                    I will prob. be at the airport 2 hours earlier....

I don't want to leave Cabo....hmmm Maybe Erik and I will just decide to stay there and live and work there....I could find a teaching job or a resort job....LOL

I think you should postpone your wedding a few days so I can join Christa as one of your guests!! :)
                    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users