Sign in to follow this  
CourtneyV

Omg, Omg, Omg!

I only leave for Cabo in TWO WEEKS, and we still don't have our passports!! Well, it's 17 days - but only 12 business days! AHhhhh! OMG, what do I do?? There's so little time!!!!!

Hehe, just kidding!! wink.gif But I just noticed in my last post that I only have 17 days until my trip! Woooooohooo! I should really pay closer attention to how close it is, otherwise I might miss it!!

Haha, sorry Angie!!

We're not really going to see any vendors. We're meeting Mariana one morning and having the tasting right after that... and then we're meeting Leigh for our engagement pictures, and I'm meeting her for bpics and I think that's about it. We're going to have the welcome dinner at Dreams, and I'm not anal about my flowers (I don't think). Not sure... any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayBug View Post
AHAHAHA!!!! Scary! I forget that you are in Canada. I would be so mad! How long does it take to processes a passport there?
Just got Nicoles back within 10 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
But I just noticed in my last post that I only have 17 days until my trip! Woooooohooo! I should really pay closer attention to how close it is, otherwise I might miss it!!
Yeah because you will be on here chatting with us!!!