Photo

Annoyed with Discount Mugs

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:13 PM

Complete happy thoughts headed your way. I totally agree with the fact that this time of year sucks for shipping things! They will be there soon!

#12 mlabbe

mlabbe
    • 784 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by isaidyes
      Wow! At least they responded to your ticket. We've yet to even recieve a response...i'm getting more bitter by the day because if they don't come through they we are F#cked for the wedding! I'll definately be disputing my visa charge if they don't ship it soon. I definately do not recommened this company to anyone.

I also read on another post that another bride was not happy with the size of her logo on the mugs. Best of luck to you
      While I can totally understand your frustration, none of you guests are expecting mugs and so they won't know what they're missing if they don't get there in time. As well, the wedding is about you and your man, not mugs! Focus on the positive, and what is meant to be will be. Mugs or no mugs, you'll have an incredible, beautiful, happy wedding!

#13 isaidyes

isaidyes
      • 269 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:51 AM

Thanks Mlabbe.

Yes we've tried customer service a number of times - no answer.
        Yes we have a ticket number. I've called the sales people to which they respond that they can't help me and only customer service again. I do not recommend this company to anyone. Go somewhere else :)

#14 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
        • 417 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:57 AM

So frustrating! Good Luck!!

#15 isaidyes

isaidyes
          • 269 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:00 AM

Thanks! Tomorrow is a new day right? Fiancee says he's going to be calling them all day tomorrow until he gets a straight answer. I am only hoping that there lack of response is due to the holidays

#16 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
            • 417 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:24 AM

I am sure they will come through...lots of companies work reduced over the holidays, but still no excuse for the extreme delay on you ETA! Good Karma for you!!

#17 isaidyes

isaidyes
              • 269 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:53 PM

UPDATE:

Thanks for all the good karma ladies. Fiancee called this morning and they are shipping them priority courier today. Promised to be delivered by the 7th and they will not charge us for the priority shipping. Fi says they were very apologetic and he thinks that nobody must have been there over the holidays.

#18 pujbride19

pujbride19
                • 57 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:56 PM

I spoke with them today as well. They had accidentally canceled my order and are now putting a rush on it, so that I should get it in the next week. I think that you were right that no one was there over the holidays. At least they are trying to make everything right now. Lets see what the product looks like!

#19 jamsmom

jamsmom
                  • 174 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:13 AM

Just wondering how the mugs turned out?

#20 avong1228

avong1228
                    • 384 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

Which mug did everyone get? So many to choose from!

Also, is there an option to get your monogram on one side and some kind of saying on the other?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users