Hi Girls!

FutureMrsK

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh! The location is such a tough part of the planning process. It sounds so easy, but it's not - there are just too many beautiful places to choose from.

The ladies are right, there is a ton of info on this forum. :) I, too considered the Caribbean, but it ended up getting a bit pricey for me and my guests, so we switched it to Mexico. The RM is beautiful and I can understand why you might associate it with partying, but I think if you choose the right location within in the RM, it can make all of the difference in the world!

What kind of a resort are you thinking of? I know you want it romantic and relaxing - is an adults only resort an option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
Ahh! The location is such a tough part of the planning process. It sounds so easy, but it's not - there are just too many beautiful places to choose from.

The ladies are right, there is a ton of info on this forum. :) I, too considered the Caribbean, but it ended up getting a bit pricey for me and my guests, so we switched it to Mexico. The RM is beautiful and I can understand why you might associate it with partying, but I think if you choose the right location within in the RM, it can make all of the difference in the world!

What kind of a resort are you thinking of? I know you want it romantic and relaxing - is an adults only resort an option?
Although I do want romantic and relaxing...there will be lots of kids at my wedding. I have 10 nieces and nephews ranging from 1 yr - 15 yrs...and I want them all there, so adults only is not an option.

I am definitely looking into the RM because my family is located in Florida, and it would be cheaper for them to fly there.