Photo

So Excited! I'm on a roll!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
  • 521 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:27 AM

Although I'm not getting married until April of 2011, I have completed the following:
    Picked wedding colors (turquoise, orange, and bronze), found a wedding site (Tensing Pen in Negril), completed the layout for my boarding pass STD's, completed my enclosure letter for the STD's, started my wedding website, contacted the WC at my resort, will be making payment to secure the resort in January 2010, broke down complete costs per person for their entire stay at each of the 2 resorts, contacted an airline regarding options for group rates... whoo! All while working 12 hour days, lol! I guess past skills as an event planner are paying off!

#2 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
    • 202 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:29 AM

WOW! My wedding is in 4 months and I've only just done some of those things! Good work, doing it all now will make it a breeze:)

#3 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
      • 521 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:31 AM

I hope so...

#4 *Linds*

*Linds*
        • 5,776 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:41 AM

wow that's awesome! Congrats! I love your color choices!
          Loving married life! <3

#5 cutedimplestee

cutedimplestee
          • 487 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:04 AM

Wow you have done alot. Good luck with the rest of your planning!!!

#6 carolina24

carolina24
            • 1,573 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:30 AM

that's exciting!! the more you get done early, the better :)

#7 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
              • 521 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:39 AM

Thanks guys, I'm thinking that I'd like to get as much done as possible. I think the STD's will be awesome! Just trying to stay organized...

#8 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
                • 260 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by QueenDiva
                  Although I'm not getting married until April of 2011, I have completed the following:
                  Picked wedding colors (turquoise, orange, and bronze), found a wedding site (Tensing Pen in Negril), completed the layout for my boarding pass STD's, completed my enclosure letter for the STD's, started my wedding website, contacted the WC at my resort, will be making payment to secure the resort in January 2010, broke down complete costs per person for their entire stay at each of the 2 resorts, contacted an airline regarding options for group rates... whoo! All while working 12 hour days, lol! I guess past skills as an event planner are paying off!

Very exciting...I'm getting married April, 2011 as well and barely have my colors finalized! I'm now 10 weeks pregnant and sick alot so I kinda put my wedding plans on the back burner :/
                  I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#9 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
                  • 521 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:09 PM

Awww... congratulations Chaklit! Trust me, the sickness will be leaving in 3-4 more weeks and you'll feel alot better. Then, get back to planning!

#10 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
                    • 260 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:16 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by QueenDiva
                      Awww... congratulations Chaklit! Trust me, the sickness will be leaving in 3-4 more weeks and you'll feel alot better. Then, get back to planning!
                      Thanks!! I feel like crap, but we're excited. My first pregnancy was a rough one...morning sickness all the way to 6 months! My matron and maid of honor have been spectacular and very supportive. They're even going to Jamaica in March to finalize venues/vendors -- not sure if I'll be making the trip with them tho. I thank god for having such great friends who are also knowledgeable...I have no freaking clue when it comes to putting weddings together...I just know I love to attend them! :)
                      I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users