68 replies to this topic

#11 pinayflava

pinayflava
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:02 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Island Princess
    Click the image to open in full size.
    I feel in love with these "juicy" frankie sandals. Beachy enough with some bling.
    I got them for a bargain $50. They havent arrived as yet!
    Im sure whatever way you decide it will be perfect :)
    i loved those shoes so much i spent all day online trying to find them! i hope you don't mind but i got the same pair (thank goodness for Ebay! lol) :)

Thanks again Island princess :)

#12 Monty Crysto

Monty Crysto
    • 41 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:59 PM

Those Juicy sandals are beautiful...I think I am gonna order them for my TTD shoot.

#13 vlynnw

vlynnw
      • 6,003 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:02 PM

It's what you are most comfortable in. I plan on going barefoot but will have a nice pair of sandals to wear after wards, and possibly during the ceremony if the sand is too hot so I'm not miserable.
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#14 staceychris17

staceychris17
        • 196 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:43 PM

My sister got married this past june on the beach in Jamaica and we wore beautiful wedges from Nine West. They were perfect to walk on the sand in and comfortable to stay in all night until 2am dancing at the disco. I am planning on wearing them at my beach ceremony this summer. Also, the sand is pretty tightly packed down at the ceremony spots....usually.
          ~Stacey

#15 baj

baj
          • 1,555 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

Hi, I have got a pair of low wedge heels,I intend to go barefoot then wear the wedges afterwards. Get what you feel ost comfortable in

#16 danathebride

danathebride
            • 28 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

I have been looking for some low wedge heels--where did you find them at? I've been having a hard time finding some low wedge heels that look nice too. I may go with ballerina flats if I can't find the heels...but I would REALLY like some low heels!

#17 isaidyes

isaidyes
              • 269 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:10 AM

I love heels, but I can't wear them. I too am a big klutz in heels...and the last thing I need is to trip on my wedding day. The whole wedding party is going barefoot for the ceremony. After the ceremony I'm wearing the same juicy starfish sandals you see above. I also got them for $50 off ebay!

#18 kurri71

kurri71
                • 13 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:08 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to buy shoes in the Ottawa-Gatineau area? I am looking for dressy white flip flops and can't find them anywhere at this time of year.

Thank You.

#19 teshy1

teshy1
                  • 162 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by danathebride
                    I have been looking for some low wedge heels--where did you find them at? I've been having a hard time finding some low wedge heels that look nice too. I may go with ballerina flats if I can't find the heels...but I would REALLY like some low heels!
                    What height were you thinking? I bought a pair of really cute dressy flip-flops with a 2-inch wedge heel. I like them because the wedge is easier to walk in than regular heels, plus the style suits a destination wedding. I got them from Best Bridal Prices online; its the Saugus "Twilight" shoe, $38 USD.
                    Here is the link:
                    Saugus Shoe Twilight [Twilight] - $38.00 : Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, and Designer Wedding Dresses
                    Comes in several colours, even blue, if you want "something blue"....

#20 chevy14

chevy14
                    • 183 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:53 PM

I'm still undecided about what I'm wearing on my feet. Our ceremony is on the beach so high heels of any sort are out of the question and I love bare feet so I might just skip shoes altogether - after all, no one will even see my feet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users