• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 orionandmari072510

• 225 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by erinleigh
    And this might be my fav....

Click the image to open in full size.
    Very beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing. Im really enjoying all these reviews!

#42 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

Wonderful review...so glad everything went well! It looks like everyone had an amazing time!

#43 knitgirl13

• 276 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:34 PM

I love everything about your wedding!! The dress, flowers, gorgeous photos & that beach!! WOW! I will def. be considering this as a possible destination for us next year since we're just in the early planning stages. Thanks for sharing!

#44 FutureMrsG521

• 23 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:24 AM

We chose to get married at the Melia next May (5/21/2011) based mostly on this review. I had met with my TA earlier in the day (before I read this) and she highly recommended the Melia but when I read reviews about other resorts I got quickly overwhelmed with information. Erin's review was so helpful and once I read it my gut told me that it was perfect place.

#45 KKEENER

• 12 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:27 PM

Erinleigh--loved your review.....do you mind sharing what your total cost was for your dream wedding?? you can message me if you don't want to post it. Thanks a million!!

#46 Mkandola

• 200 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:24 PM

Thank you so much for sharing pictures!

#47 janeb15

• 17 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:42 AM

OMG I love your pictures. I might be a Melia Caribe bride! This spells "Romance" I was so fixed on Moon Palace but uhhhhhh....LOL

#48 Nicole66

• 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:07 PM

Hi Erin,

Wow, thanks for the recap of your wedding. We are waiting to hear back from the WC at the Melia if a wedding date is available for next spring and then we are booking. After reading your post I am super excited and really hope that I can get my date.

On thing I am stressing about is whether to do a "Civil" or Symbolic ceremony? My father does not like the idea of symbolic. Are you able to tell me what were the costs of the civil wedding. I beleive the Melia says that the judge is $620 US, are there any other hidden costs? What else is entailed in getting the documents in place for the ceremoney before leaving Canada? Did you have to get blood work completed?

Any information would help!

P.S. your pictures are beautiful...

#49 msjulie5475

• 528 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:15 AM

Beautiful pictures.

#50 sltrotter18

• 151 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:10 PM

So I almost completely followed in your footsteps! We had planned on the Melia Caribe (especially after reading your review) but have now opted for the Majestic Colonial. But everything else...photographer, La Barcaza, colors are the same! Again thanks for all of your reviews and posts, they have been so very helpful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users