Jump to content

Photo

Maria's Dreams Cancun Review - Pic Heavy


  • Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#101 mc5363

mc5363
  • Jr. Member
  • 315 posts

    Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:34 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cougs
    ahhh i just checked back and saw that you posted pro pix! GORGEOUS!!!!

    who was your photog?
    I used Cancun Wedding Photography...they were great!!

    #102 iheartbees

    iheartbees
    • Newbie
    • 14 posts

      Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:09 PM

      Thanks so much for the review, Maria! It's really helpful to know what to expect from a place I have never visited
      Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous, too!

      #103 waybuloo

      waybuloo
      • Jr. Member
      • 306 posts

        Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:57 PM

        Oh my goodness your wedding has made me so excited it looks everything I would love my day to be!! I had been undecided between Dreams & the Moon Palace but after seeing your pics I think I am sold on Dreams!! Could I ask you, a few reviews have said that the pool is too small? also the children can't eat in one of the restaurants? If it isn't too rude would you mind telling me how much your wedding reception on the beach cost you? Look forward to hearing any advice or tips :)

        #104 anita09

        anita09
        • Jr. Member
        • 156 posts

          Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

          Congrats! Everyone looks like they had a blast!!

          #105 peterpanpixiedust

          peterpanpixiedust
          • Member
          • 656 posts

            Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:13 AM

            wow, you have such an amazing attitude about everything, even the not so great things. You've just made my decision easier, I can't wait until the Dreams Cancun WC contacts me! I wonder how long it takes. BTW everything looked beautiful!

            #106 mc5363

            mc5363
            • Jr. Member
            • 315 posts

              Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:20 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by waybuloo
              Oh my goodness your wedding has made me so excited it looks everything I would love my day to be!! I had been undecided between Dreams & the Moon Palace but after seeing your pics I think I am sold on Dreams!! Could I ask you, a few reviews have said that the pool is too small? also the children can't eat in one of the restaurants? If it isn't too rude would you mind telling me how much your wedding reception on the beach cost you? Look forward to hearing any advice or tips :)
              I sent you an email. If you have anymore questions, I am happy to help!

              #107 mc5363

              mc5363
              • Jr. Member
              • 315 posts

                Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:13 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by peterpanpixiedust
                wow, you have such an amazing attitude about everything, even the not so great things. You've just made my decision easier, I can't wait until the Dreams Cancun WC contacts me! I wonder how long it takes. BTW everything looked beautiful!
                If you don"t hear back via email, try calling. Cecilia is great!

                #108 tiffanyan02

                tiffanyan02
                • Newbie
                • 123 posts

                  Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:02 PM

                  Amazing review! I loved everything! It makes me so excited to go there for my wedding!

                  #109 mc5363

                  mc5363
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 315 posts

                    Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tiffanyan02
                    Amazing review! I loved everything! It makes me so excited to go there for my wedding!
                    Dreams is amazing and totally exceeded my expectations. You won't be disappointed.

                    #110 t1219

                    t1219
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 310 posts

                      Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:05 PM

                      Thank you for your review!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users