Okay, so we really liked the idea of petal fan wedding programs rather than the palm fans AND wedding program.

We are going with cream cardstock, tiffany blue starfish logo and chocolate brown lettering.

This is just the template for them, we are still working on fine tuning. But I thought I would share in the event some brides were looking.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

programs _2 (template).doc

This is will be our first DIY for the wedding. We made our own centerpieces for the engagement party, but this is more important =)

Any wording that's bad or suggestionshuh.gif

Awesome job...thanks for sharing! I like this idea better than lugging around raffeta fans! Will you print them and cut them out yourself? How do you intend on securing the petals together? Thanks again for posting this...so helpful!

Nicole I will send you the template.

bahiabride2010 - We still haven't found the correct thickness of the card stock but we will be cutting them out. Some companies provide the perforated paper but you still need to trim the edges...so at that point why not just cut =)

There is a tool from Michaels or Target that will punch the whole in the bottom with the eyelet.

Amazon.com: Eyelet Pliers Fabric Tent Hole Punch Tool 100 Grommets: Kitchen & Dining

After we cut all of the petals we, we'll punch silver eyelets and then maybe turquoise blue ribbon hanging from the whole... (still deciding that).

If my mom, sis and MIL spend a night, we could get a lot done =) After the petal are cut and the wholes are punched...then they can have some wine ;-)