Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#1611 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:51 AM

Awwwww best of luck erin, everything will be FAB !!!!! Its your and your Fiances Day !! so dont let anyone family member or not spoil YOUR day :)

best of luck CONGRATS

Originally Posted by ehpage 

Hey Everyone, Spa day today getting my nails and toes done. Crazy early 6am flight tomorrow morning and I'm gonna meet Tris at the hotel. Can't wait to meet her and creep on her big day after mine!!

We had people over last night for a big lobster dinner, YUM!! my FMIL was driving me CRAZY already.. my best friend and MOH said "just breathe.. the resort is so big you don't even have to see her if you don't want".. hahaha not that easy!!

Hope you all have a great week, you can count on me to post tons of pics when I return!

Erin

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

#1612 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:51 AM

I hope you have a fabulous time!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see tons of pics!

Hey Everyone, Spa day today getting my nails and toes done. Crazy early 6am flight tomorrow morning and I'm gonna meet Tris at the hotel. Can't wait to meet her and creep on her big day after mine!!

We had people over last night for a big lobster dinner, YUM!! my FMIL was driving me CRAZY already.. my best friend and MOH said "just breathe.. the resort is so big you don't even have to see her if you don't want".. hahaha not that easy!!

Hope you all have a great week, you can count on me to post tons of pics when I return!

Erin

#1613 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:35 PM

gee. it's going to be weird missing bodies over the next 2 weeks, but hopefully it means a ton of reports and updates and of course a ton of pics too!!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#1614 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
    • 212 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:07 AM

This is the chosen resort so far for our April 2012 wedding!! Find out Saturday from our TA!! Yay so excited:)

#1615 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:24 AM

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

This is the chosen resort so far for our April 2012 wedding!! Find out Saturday from our TA!! Yay so excited:)

#1616 TMwedding2011

TMwedding2011
      • 47 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:16 AM

Good luck Erin, thank god the resort is large, my inlaws were right next door, barely saw them all week.  Just breathe and it will all be ok :)  I had a little drama but I just ignosed them for the rest of the week. take care and have fun ! you will be exhausted when you get back. I think I may have slept 30 hours in a week and that early am flight is brutal but sooo worth it because you get there so much earlier !

Erin

#1617 TMwedding2011

TMwedding2011
        • 47 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:17 AM

You have made the right choice, see my review a few pages back !

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

#1618 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
          • 212 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:19 PM

I did read your reviews :) I am a little addicted to this website!! I think we made the right choice too!! Whoo hoooo!!

#1619 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
            • 212 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:21 PM

Congrats to you too! It is such an exciting time!!

#1620 mekanabr

mekanabr
              • 537 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

Great choice Natalie2012!  Happy to have another GBP bride on the forum :)

I ordered paper fuschia and mango orange lanterns, parasols, and luminaries from www.lunabazaar.com today, can't wait to get them!!!  Chandlyn told me they would be able to set up decorations if we brought them, so I hope she's ready! haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users