Do not buy from lulucarmen - warning!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#71 Jennybell1

• 661 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:54 PM

I rec'd the email from Carmen and I have replied that I want the funds transferred into my paypal account. I sent that email on Nov 18 to her, now just waiting for her reply.

#72 clfaidl2

• 333 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:34 PM

i'm so happy you ladies are finally getting your refunds! That had to be so frustrating. It is good that lulacarmen has come back to try to explain what happened; however, it does seem fishy to me that that many packages were lost at the same time. Just glad its ending well for everyone!

#73 finzup

• 468 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:55 PM

my refund still says "pending".... don't know why it's taking so long...

Have you met Alice?

#74 LadyTrunck

• 1,114 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:23 AM

Good job Finzup--- you knocked her a$$ into gear! Excuses, excuses....... I feel that she was intimidated by the possibility of the law comin a knockin.

How frustrating though... makes me triple think about online ordering...
          Married to my BEST FRIEND!
          July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
          Non-Pro Pics:
          Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#75 Jennybell1

• 661 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by finzup
            my refund still says "pending".... don't know why it's taking so long...
            Hi Katie,

She emailed me tonight and said that your refund should go thru by Dec 1 as her paypal account has limited access. Bc of this I have to go another route in receiving my refund. I think I am going thru western union with her.
            She might be emailing you tonight about it. Carmen also said that she would be contacting paypal tomorrow to talk with them about it to see what the hold up is.
            Just wanted to give you a heads up
            Take care

#76 Jennybell1

• 661 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:26 PM

I got my package today in the mail....I have let Carmen know and am happy this in now all behind me. Some discrepency with the dates the pkg was mailed so not too sure about the date issues on the package vs what the postal outlet told me but really that doesnt matter to me. Im just happy to have my first aid kits.
              I hope Katie and Stamparama get your pkgs too!!

#77 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
              • 334 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:19 PM

O GOOD! I am glad that you got this resolved, i just hope the other girls have the same outcome!
                Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#78 budgetjamaicabride

• 516 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:38 PM

How frustrating for everyone when so many of us have bought and sold here with no issues and a sense of responsibility and honor to the group.

#79 Kristen110

• 12 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:56 AM

I'm really happy that everything worked out for you ladies! It sucks that someone that dishonest would be on here. I wouldn't believe a word she said because at the end of the day it should never have taken her that long to respond to all of you, especially when it's for items related to a wedding and something that is time sensitive.

I thought this forum would be a really safe place to buy things, since all of us are in the same boat. Since I am a newbie I wanted to say thanks for all the eye-opening advice. I will definitely be more careful before I buy!

Good luck ladies!

#80 finzup

• 468 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:04 PM

my paypal refund finally got deposited into my account. It was pending for quite a while. I'm just glad this is all over with and eveyrone hs either getting a refund, or getting their stuff. (I did not ever receive my stuff, but at this point a refund is good enough for me)

Have you met Alice?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users