Sign in to follow this  
michelle6114

I love Crest Whitestrips Advance-seal!!

These things rock!!

I used the regular ones 5 years ago and couldn't stand them. Strips would slide off from excessive drooling, twice a day was a pain, ect. So these new whitestrips are only once a day, for 30 minutes. They stay on so well you need to rip them off and I haven't really tasted anything bad (so, no extra drool lol). Today is the 5th day and boy, Whooo-hooo I am so glad I got these things. I still have 8 more packets to go, but they are no hardship compared to the great results I am seeing. Just wanted to share!

Thanks for the info there... I have to do something, I drink coffee and red wine so my teeth really stained.

On a funny note, I was at a wedding last weekend and a another female guest, super tanned had her teeth professionally whitened and you could see her teeth across the room. A few people made comments about her teeth. It was pretty funny in the dark.

They do make a noticable difference, like I said I am only on the 6th day now but I see great results already. Another thing I noticed is that they are leaving my teeth gleaming too, like I just got a dentist cleaning.