• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#181 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Ligonde
    Hey May Ladies! I'm getting married on the 28th Riu, Ocho Rios Jamaica. I am so excited! It seems like a while away, but honestly it is not that far away.
    I seem to get a little antsy about things, but my FI keeps me sane (sometimes ). I'm just ready for it to get here!!
    Congrats! I too am hoping that the next six months will fly by. I am sure they will...and then what are we all going to do and think about all day and every day?

#182 finleys7

finleys7
    • 703 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:44 PM

I will definitely have POST wedding disorder. I just know it
      Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
      Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#183 nicitica

nicitica
      • 186 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:01 PM

Ladies, OK. Getting hitched 5.29.10 in Akumal. So far I have done:
        Dress ordered
        STD's sent
        Website created and 84 RSVPs received.
        Villa & wedding site booked, and photographer booked. Oh, and engagement photos done.
        That's it! I still have so much to do. I am waiting for my WC to respond with pricing on various elements. We are considering asking a friend to do the ceremony for us rather than a random person. Is anyone else doing this? And if so, do you have an outline to begin with? We don't know how the ceremony should go...
        rings, bridesmaid and flower girl dress, grooms suit, welcome bags, favors, etc...??
        I have no idea what sort of favor to have. My wedding is a lime theme... any ideas for guests favors?
        Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#184 Julie H

Julie H
        • 53 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:43 PM

Hi everyone! Were getting married May 8th, 1:00pm at Beaches Negril. Just booked are trip at the end of Sept. So far there are 23 guest coming. I'm so excited and want it to be here, but also know how fast it will all fly by once were there. Just trying to enjoy the planning. Congrats to everyone else!

#185 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
          • 365 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Julie H
            Hi everyone! Were getting married May 8th, 1:00pm at Beaches Negril. Just booked are trip at the end of Sept. So far there are 23 guest coming. I'm so excited and want it to be here, but also know how fast it will all fly by once were there. Just trying to enjoy the planning. Congrats to everyone else!
            Congrats to you too Julie!

I'm noticing a lot ofMay 8, 2010 brides. Wow. Maybe you all need to start a May 8 thread? hehe.

#186 Girasole

Girasole
            • 757 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:09 AM

I am a May 8th bride. We really wanted May 5th (day of our first date) but it just didn't work out with the days we wanted to travel. Close enough though and my parents are having their 35th wedding anniversary May 10th so we get to celebrate that on our trip as well.
              Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#187 *Linds*

*Linds*
              • 5,776 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:11 AM

I feel like May is rapidly approaching...
                Loving married life! <3

#188 Girasole

Girasole
                • 757 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:20 AM

It is...I was thinking that today. We are traveling a lot over the holiday, I still need to go dress shopping & work on ideas for my gift bags.
                  Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#189 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
                  • 365 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:42 AM

Are most of you doing OOT bags? I keep on going back and forth on this one. On one hand, they are fun and I'm sure people love them, but on the other hand I am sure the costs rapidly add up!

#190 CaraW

CaraW
                    • 346 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:24 AM

I was thinking the same thing Christina! I mean, we have 55-60 guests, and even if we go to a dollar store and find, say, hand sanitizers for $1 each, that's already $55 just for one item in the OOT bag. I'm sure they can add up very quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users