Photo

May 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#1171 *Linds*

*Linds*
  • 5,776 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

Amy- I am still debating on my laptop but I will have my iphone for sure so I can get online and check email. My email address is ldhearne@gmail.com. If for some reason that doesn't work I will have my work blackberry and you can email me at lindsey.hearne@oneamerica.com
    Loving married life! <3

#1172 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

Amy- how was your weekend? Was it bananas??
      Loving married life! <3

#1173 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:28 AM

Thanks Linds! Mine is Johnnygirl777@yahoo.com just so you know who I am :)

Week is still bananas! Almost done packing, have a few things to print out and now I'm just thinking and trying to make sure I remember everything! Gave girls their pre-travel bags and they all got really excited.

Wanted to say thank you, love you girls, you really all helped me so much, wish you could all come to my wedding <3 Good luck to all the girls weddings that will happen while I'm in Mexico, I hope you have amazing beautiful weddings!!

XOXO

#1174 KarenM

KarenM
        • 1,920 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:44 AM

Amy & Chrissy! So excited for you both! Hope you have incredible weddings & honeymoons! Safe travels to you chicas!
          xo

#1175 beachbum1285

beachbum1285
          • 110 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:07 AM

Amy & Chrissy - Hope you both have a beautiful wedding!

I can't believe it's May already. I think for the first time I'm actually getting nervous... nervous as in I hope I have everything I need! This is going to be one crazy hectic week.
            ~Stacy

#1176 dianep

dianep
            • 532 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:11 AM

it has begun! our first may brides are now married and the next ones are leaving soon! good luck as you go. i am super excited for the onslaught of pictures! yay!
              http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
              and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#1177 dianep

dianep
              • 532 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

i need to vent just a little...

after waiting two months for the designer to make my wedding band, my fiance was finally able to pick it up on saturday. the only problem? the lady who helped us at the jeweler ordered the wrong ring for me! it was wrong designer, obviously the wrong style, and even the wrong size!

this morning i'm waiting for the jeweler (with whom we have been super impressed, minus the mistake of this particular lady) to get in touch with the designer this morning to see how they're going to be able to fix it for us and to call and let me know the plan. i leave for mexico in a little over a week. hoping they'll be able to put a rush on everything!

i'm not completely freaking out over this. the ring we currently have is similar and is only half a size too big. so IF they can't make me a new one before the wedding, at least i'll have a band to use. it would be nice, however, to have my actual wedding band, and the one that matches my e-ring, in our wedding pictures.

fingers crossed.
                http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
                and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#1178 JenniferNicole

JenniferNicole
                • 234 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:26 AM

Congratulations girls!! Have amazing wedding days!! I can't believe its May already!

#1179 Girasole

Girasole
                  • 757 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:40 AM

Thanks guys! Can't wait to hear how things went for everyone when we get back!
                    Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#1180 beachbum1285

beachbum1285
                    • 110 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:06 PM

Diane -

I can't believe the jeweler messed up on your ring! Did they tell you when they *think* the real one would be in?
                      ~Stacy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users