Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

May 2010 Brides!

Di & Meli - I will echo the wise Mrs. here and say don't worry, seriously just be ready to have the best day of your life, everything will be great :)

Good luck, have a safe trip, I'll be thinking about you on wedding day! pinkie.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Linds* View Post
I'm a nerd, its okay blush2.gif I need another reason to be on there buying things constantly!
I agree! As soon as I have a reason to go back to Etsy, I'll let you know what it is :)

Hi everyone!!

We just got home from our wedding at DPC and it was sooooooo incredible. I cried leaving...I'm such a baby!!!

Once we're back to some sort of "normalcy" this weekend, I'll try and post pictures :-)

Maybe Melissa and Summer will have some up too...I'll keep everyone posted!!!

Karen and Di, enjoy your time there...it goes WAY too fast. I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristinimartini View Post
Hi everyone!!
We just got home from our wedding at DPC and it was sooooooo incredible. I cried leaving...I'm such a baby!!!

Once we're back to some sort of "normalcy" this weekend, I'll try and post pictures :-)

Karen and Di, enjoy your time there...it goes WAY too fast. I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on becoming a Mrs.!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristinimartini View Post
Hi everyone!!

Welcome back and Congrats Mrs!!!!

I cried at our second to last song, slow dance, because everyone was on the dance floor slow dancing and singing loudly and I'm getting teary-eyed just typing this, LOL! I'm a total sap :)