Sign in to follow this  
drbrainfreeze

Some really beautiful TTD shots...

So edgy and artistic!

I personally still love the good "old fashioned" beach/sand/water shots (which is funny since TTD is a relatively new concept) that we see more often here on BDW. I just don't know about the skinned knees....and the shot where the groom looks like he is dragging the corpse of his bride across a construction site! Maybe a little too modern for me?!!

I still love how playful and sexy the beach shots are by comparison to the more abstract take in these photos, but thanks for sharing all the same, Julie! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandbride317 View Post
So edgy and artistic!

I personally still love the good "old fashioned" beach/sand/water shots (which is funny since TTD is a relatively new concept) that we see more often here on BDW. I just don't know about the skinned knees....and the shot where the groom looks like he is dragging the corpse of his bride across a construction site! Maybe a little too modern for me?!!

I still love how playful and sexy the beach shots are by comparison to the more abstract take in these photos, but thanks for sharing all the same, Julie! wink.gif
I have to agree - I don't mind looking messy, but the bugs and skinned knees are not for me...interesting, but not for me. I want beach and sand and water!