Sign in to follow this  
toshalea

DIY Raffia Fans for Ceremony Program

Here's some pics of the fans that I did. I used Glue Dots to attach the ribbon and wrapped it tightly. Then we attached the programs using more glue dots. I did trim the rack card just a bit to fit a little better on some of the smaller fans. I think they turned out great!

Click the image to open in full size.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the illness and cancellation of your wedding.

I appreciate the link you posted. It will help as I start on my fans and programs.

Sorry about the cancellation :(    I ordered the same fans from oriental trading, the price couldn't be beat but they aren't kidding when they say sizes may vary....some are the size of my hand and others are 4 times that...I'd suggest ordering an extra dozen then you can skip the really tiny and really large.

Lyndsay,

How was shipping from Oriental Trading? I find their shipping to Ontario is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by lyndsay_h View Post

Sorry about the cancellation :(    I ordered the same fans from oriental trading, the price couldn't be beat but they aren't kidding when they say sizes may vary....some are the size of my hand and others are 4 times that...I'd suggest ordering an extra dozen then you can skip the really tiny and really large.