Sign in to follow this  
Anne Marie

HI!

Hi my name is Anne Marie. Im getting married next winter and we want to find a nice private place down south to do it. I hope I ll find some great information on this site. If anyone have suggestions please let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
Hi my name is Anne Marie. Im getting married next winter and we want to find a nice private place down south to do it. I hope I ll find some great information on this site. If anyone have suggestions please let me know!
Hi Anne Marie! How far south are you talking about? Caribbean/Mexico or US? welcome4.gif to the forum!!!!

Welcome, Anne Marie! Are you thinking of getting married in the US, or somewhere like Mexico, Jamaica, Hawaii, the Carribbean? The place I got married was super private - it's Las Caletas, about 45 min. away from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - a great option if you don't want the big, resort wedding (we didn't).

Let us know how we can help!

welcome, if you give us more information on what you invison we'll try to help you find some locations. We all know how hard it is narrowing that down. Good luck and happy planning.