i already sent out std with all travel info and ta and website...... now im on to making the invitations.... do i send a seprate rsvp card? and if i do.... just a yes/no or do i ask for all their travel info? aahhhhh i feel like i dont know what im doing sometimes.......censored.gif

ooooh good question--I never even thought of that! Actually though I think just a yes/no is all YOU need for planning stuff. All their travel info--they'll take care of that themselves, right? Or through a TA?

I'm sending an RSVP card with my invitations so they can send back a "Yes" or "No".

They can take care of the travel on their own. Their booking will show up on my wedding website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac28 View Post
i already sent out std with all travel info and ta and website...... now im on to making the invitations.... do i send a seprate rsvp card? and if i do.... just a yes/no or do i ask for all their travel info? aahhhhh i feel like i dont know what im doing sometimes.......censored.gif
for our RSVP cards we put the following:

Name(s)__________________
____ Number of Persons
____ My bags are packed I'm coming
____ I must decline

Kindly Reply by XX-XX-XXX

they had the same format as our formal invitation with an additional insert card with travel info. My TA just keeps me posted on who books with her.
I dont have enough points to post a pic or I would. Sorry.

I am adding an RSVP just to see if they will be coming or not. So just a yes or no. Then they can worry about their own travel and my TA lets me know whenever someone books. I am also going to send out a reminder to book your travel about 3 months out through email, to the people who RSVP'd yes.

I used RSVP cards for the AHR, as it's a little more formal and I'll need to know who's coming and who's not. For Panama I asked them to rsvp online, I'm not as picky about that as my travel agent is supposed to keep me updated with who's booking.

Ok, so continuing on this RSVP idea, in addition to the standard "yes/no" reply, how do I incorporate meal choices for a sit down/plated mealhuh.gif Should it be on the same RSVP card?

Help me out ladies! :)

I sent out RSVP's with the invites, but they were post-cards with a beachy pic on the front.

The wording was similar to one above:

____ Yes! I'm packing my luggage!

____ Number of guests attending

____ Regrets, I can't find my luggage.