Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Happy Birthday Sarah (AQHARIDER)

I don't know how I keep missing these important posts, but nonetheless:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SARAH! I am so glad you had such an amazing day and of course it was special b/c it was your first b-day that you spent as a married woman to Jeff. YAY! I'm glad you liked all your gifts and your husband is so sweet! The cake looks delicious, I'm sad you didn't mail me a piece but whatever, I'll get over it. LOL.

Happy Belated Birthday, Sarah!!! It sounds like you had an awesome day! I love the cake decorated with nerds, that's so sweet!! and omg. that's a huge bouquet! I'm jealous!

Sarah I told Cain that Jeff made you a Nerd birthday cake and he wanted to go over your house and have some.. lol He LOVES nerds.. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
Thanks girls!

I think this was the nicest birthday I've had. Well, maybe the one where I got a pony when I was 13 was more impressive, but this was pretty good! Jeff is so sweet. Dinner was wonderful! We had such a nice time and when we got home we ate cake and opened presents, it was so great to just be the two of us...he got me an awesome passport wallet, a pink tourmaline ring, a gorgeous amethyst antiquey necklace, and cool abalone earrings that go with the abalone necklace I bought while we were in mexico. Anyway, just thought I'd share. He's set the bar pretty high for upcoming birthdays...lol
Oh yeah, and as for scary ingredients in the cake, he just made a strawberry cake ( my favorite) and added some blueberries- it was actually really yummy! He decorate the top with nerds- my favorite candy! lol

Heres my cake
Click the image to open in full size.

And the flowers...
Click the image to open in full size.

AWWWWW What a sweetie that Jeff is! It just melted my heart. Gosh I'm such a sap.

Sarah I can't believed I missed this thread too...

Dang it, I will now be on BDW always so I don't miss anything anymore.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Hope it was wonderful.

drea

Thanks girls! It was such a great birthday...he sooo spoils me!

The nerds cake was awesome Tammy, if Cain is a nerds lover he would have loved it...too late, we polished it off yesterday! lol