Photo

Random 5 things

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 vlynnw

vlynnw
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:08 PM

Alright let's see what I can come up with here...

1.) I threw away the idea of being a psychologist during my senior year of college while filling out my grad school apps, and now i'm getting my master's in acupuncture and oriental medicine

2.) I spent a month in Tanzania working with street-children (this remains my ultimate passion to help children in 3rd world countries)

3.) I own way too many handbags and shoes...FI is trying to put me on a limit! haha

4.) I grew up in a small town (i'm a farm girl) and thought I always wanted to move to the city, well now I live in the city and I hate it, I can't wait to get back to small town life again!!

5.) I now live with my FI after 2 years of long distance and although I love it and couldn't be happier, I no longer have any friends close because they are all strung out across the country and other continents. I spend most of my time now hanging out with his mom (which is ok most of the time b/c she's pretty awesome)
    Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#22 Candice

Candice
    • 223 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:25 PM

1. I met my FI online (ICQ) and we have been dating for 9 years!

2. I was in a movie with Justin Timberlake & Kathy-Lee Gifford. "Model Behaviour"

3. I LOVE planning parties for my friends and family and have always considered becoming a party planner

4. I had a hockey scholarship to New York when I was younger. I played for Team Ontario.

5. I want to have 4-5 kids! I really would love to have multiples! :)
      50 Adults & 5 Kids Booked!

#23 SillyGirl

SillyGirl
      • 155 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:46 PM

1. I still don't really know what I want to do when I grow up! (Karla I so know what you mean)
        2. I'm more than a little silly, crazy or annoying depending on how fun you are.
        3. I'm an avid video gamer
        4. I'm a closet goth
        5. I secretly want to be a princess on my wedding (shh.. don't tell FI and blow my cover)

:P

#24 jk1101

jk1101
        • 2,582 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:01 PM

Angela139 and MilitaryMrs.s-to be - I also read the Twilight Series in about a week & a half. If I have the books, I'll read at least a book a day.

Sandra&Mario - We don't want kids and fully admit we're too selfish to have them. It's ok to say that!

marryinghimagain - I LOVE Farmville!

Here's my 5

1) I'm adopted and found my biological parents when I was 30. I don't keep in touch with either one of them. My biological mother is crazy and my biological father doesn't want anything to do with me. I feel extremely lucky to have gotten my mom & dad.

2) I am bipolar and take medication every day for it. i could never be sane without them.

3) I have always wanted to be famous and still feel someone will look at me one day and tell me I should be in their movie.

4) I am a certified English teacher but despised teaching so much I've never used my degree.

5) I lost my job in March and am torn between enjoying being home and scared to death that I won't find a job and having to depend on FI to suppport me after always supporting myself.

#25 Jenn79

Jenn79
          • 625 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BachataBride

5. I don't want to work...ever. I would love to be a stay at home mom!
            I feel the same way! Probably not going to happen but a girl can dream

My turn to play!

1. For seven of my school years I was a visible minority
            2. I have never dyed my hair
            3. I have this crazy fear I won't be able to have children naturally (but will adopt if it doesn't work out)
            4. I don't have my full driver's license and am terrified to drive
            5. Star Wars and Twilight are my big obsessions, and I think they're getting "worse"
            Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
            Review Pictures Pro Pictures
            "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#26 ~Keira~

~Keira~
            • 1,338 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jenn79
              4. I don't have my full driver's license and am terrified to drive
              I have this same fear. I just got my G2 for the second time this year and learned to drive standard. I shake like a leaf, breath all crazy and sometimes even cry when I'm driving our standard car. The silver lining is that, now when I drive and automatic I'm not as afraid as I was before.
              ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#27 TCIbride

TCIbride
              • 189 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:25 PM

1. I've read Twilight 8 times and watched the movie 5 times... I'm truly obssessed with the story and can't wait for movie release... but I won't admit it to anyone!

2. I'm very ticklish (my FI is using this information way too often for my liking) and bruise easily.

3. I rarely see black-and-white dreams. Almost all of them are in color.

4. I love CSI type shows.

5. I'm a gadget junkie.

#28 Jenn79

Jenn79
                • 625 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:14 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KLee147
                  I have this same fear. I just got my G2 for the second time this year and learned to drive standard. I shake like a leaf, breath all crazy and sometimes even cry when I'm driving our standard car. The silver lining is that, now when I drive and automatic I'm not as afraid as I was before.
                  At least you drive, that's a big step. I've driven TWICE and only in parking lots. I'm just the biggest chicken
                  Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
                  Review Pictures Pro Pictures
                  "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#29 Taylorbride

Taylorbride
                  • 174 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:12 PM

1.) I graduate from college in December

2.) I have 6 brothers and 2 sisters

3.) Everyone keeps asking me "what are you going to do when you graduate" and I have no clue. I don't know what I wanna do. I too what to stay at home and be a housewife but there's no way we could ever afford it.

4.) Graduation in December/Wedding in April I feel like it's all coming to a head real soon. I'm kinda scared. Then what? After the wedding??

5.) I hate my job so bad. It is so boring but I'm scared to go look for another one.

#30 Lara

Lara
                    • 179 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

1. I have had one major emergency surgery in my life and the doctor took a picture of my insides with his iphone during the surgery, then sent it to my fiance to see.

2. At different times in my life, I have wanted to be (and thought I really would become) a lawyer, a dentist, a stay-at-home-mom, a designer, a musical theatre actor and an entrepreneur.

3. At one point, I actually was one of the things listed in #2!

4. I really wish my parents had stayed married, but at the same time I would be horrified if they got back together

5. I can't go a day in my life without drinking coke zero!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users