Random 5 things
Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:49 PM
1. I am addicted to chocolate
2. I am just learning how to cook and I think Im doing an awesome job at it
3. I hold grudges, I know its a bad thing, but once you admit to what you did & apologize I will forget it all.
4. My FMIL is moving to Kansas and this is the best news I've gotten all year
5. I wouldnt be able to live without my Ipod and Blackberry
Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:03 PM
1. I love crime shows but am scared to death of violence
2. I abbreviate everything!
3. I could do without TV but would die without internet
4. I was born in the toilet
5. I don't drink liquids much, I can go the whole day and have maybe 1 glass of water
Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:07 PM
2. I can chug a bottle of maple syrup (only the aunt jamima stuff)
3. I'm needy but I try to pretend like I'm not.
4. I listen to my ipod at work and sing out loud.
5. I'm obsessed with Coronation Street and secretly wish I lived there.
Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:11 PM
1. I would rather do something myself so that I know it's done my way (not even necessarily right!) but I will bitch because I have to do it all myself.
2. I need to go to the dentist for a cleaning - I am way over due!
3. I don't have a lot of friends (other than BDW friends!)
4. I regret not being home when my step-dad passed away
5. I don't want to work...ever. I would love to be a stay at home mom!
Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:18 PM
1. I use a ton of hand gestures when I'm talking
2. I loooooooooooove trashy gossip sites like Perez and ONTD haha
3. I payed the piano for 8 years...I really miss it and I wish I had a piano in my house
4. I am easily hurt but I am also quick to forgive and forget
5. I constantly make up my own vocabulary for things lol
Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:23 PM
Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:27 PM
1. I have not gone shopping for clothes in WAY too long- what's wrong with me??
2. I could eat pizza every day of my life and be perfectly happy (too bad I cannot!)
3. I miss mine and my FI's family terribly, and cannot wait until we move back home!
4. Have been doing very well on my diet, except for the wine. Living next to Carmel Valley, and being able to shoot up to Napa-- it's too hard!
5. If I like a song, I will listen to it on repeat until I am sick of it. By myself of course! FI would kill me!
Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:44 PM
2. I was adopted when I was 7.
3. I am obsessed with this website!!!!
4. I've known my fiance for 20 years (man I'm getting old!)
5. I wish I can change my profession to being a food critic!
Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:15 PM
2. I dropped a can of soup on my foot in April, my toenail fell off and wonâ€™t grow back in time for the wedding! On the beach! Lol
3. I am literally boycotting several continents because they are home to really big, scary spiders (I think that I would spontaneously combust (from fear) if I was ever within 6 feet of a tarantula!)
4. I read really fast - I read the entire Twilight series in a week and a half - Keeping myself in books gets expensive!
5. I have a great career as a lawyer - but I would totally give it all up for the opportunity to do something really meaningful for animals (like work at the shelter featured on National Geographic's "Dogtown"!)
Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:29 PM
1. I still don't really know what I want to do when I grow up!
2. I love shoes!!!!! (You can gain a few pounds, and your shoes always still look good )
3. A tiny part of me doesn't really want the reponsibility of having kids.
4. I was a dancer for over 12 years (very fit & thin) , and I am often completely disgusted that I have let myself gain so much weight.
5. I am actually glad FI and I had a long engagement (3 years, yikes) because we are in a better place financially than we were 2 years ago.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users