Sign in to follow this  
Jennybell1

Sooo lost! Help!

Hi Ladies,

Well I have been coming on for a week or so and I'm still lost.

I post on here and get no response so I'm wondering if I am doing it wrong somehow.

Also I cant seem to open some of the attachements on some of the posts bc it keeps telling me I dont have authorization??

Please help....

Thanks!!!

Welcome to the forum! I think you're posting correctly though, I found you! As for opening attachments you won't be able to do that until you have 200 posts I believe (someone correct me if that's wrong). It takes awhile but just make sure you welcome other newbies to the forum, and can comment on different threads.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Your post came through and from your info it appears you've posted 6 times so you are doing something right!

In order to open attachments, you must have 150 posts. You'll want to post away and before you know it, you'll be able to open attachments.

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Jen

I am really new as well, I made sure that the forums I post on or the threads I start that I am also subscribed to this way I get to see what the comments are. Make sure though that you check your spam folder because that is where I find the thread results.

Hi Jenny, and welcome aboard. Your post is up, so you did that right. Good luck with your planning, and you're sure to find lots of info and helpful suggestions right on all the various posts and threads - even without looking in the attachments. Best of luck!

I think you are on the right track, you just have to quick links and it will show you your posts and then you can read the responses... good luck with your planning!