Photo

Jacilynda's Akumal Wedding Review w/ TONS of pics

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#11 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

Ive been lurking the last five hours waiting for you to post pictures.It looks like you picked the perfect destination for your wedding,your little girl look adorable and your very expensive gown looked fab.We know cos you posted before leaving that your wedding was done on a budget you would not guess by the way it turned out.Now you have your party at home to look forward to.Now i can head of to bed hehe!

#12 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:17 PM

LOL That was the best man, Joe's cousin, he passed out while getting ready and thats what the boys in this family do to one another.

#13 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by roo66
        Ive been lurking the last five hours waiting for you to post pictures.It looks like you picked the perfect destination for your wedding,your little girl look adorable and your very expensive gown looked fab.We know cos you posted before leaving that your wedding was done on a budget you would not guess by the way it turned out.Now you have your party at home to look forward to.Now i can head of to bed hehe!
        HAHA you kill me!

#14 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:19 PM

Jackieee!!!! Squeal!!!

So happy for you!!! I love all the pics and the review is awesome!!!!

#15 H&F

H&F
          • 361 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:19 PM

I love all your pics! Especially the last one when the sky is super dark. Looks like it was a fantastic party!

#16 KarenM

KarenM
            • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:24 PM

Wow! Congratulations Jac!! Such amazing photos! It looks like you had an incredible day (aside from the poopy WC's) and a wonderful stay! There are so many great shots, but I love that pic of you, Joe & Cattie. Such a beautiful family!

#17 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,369 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:29 PM

YAY CONGRATS!!!! Im so happy everything turned out so great! Your pics are AMAZING!! You look so good in your dress - all your hard work def paid off :) I cant wait to see the TTD pics!!

#18 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
                • 653 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:21 PM

Great review! The photos are spectacular!!

#19 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
                  • 139 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

Your wedding looks so awesome!!!! :) Really disappointing to hear that your wedding planners totally dropped the ball BUT the pictures show that your guests had a GREAT time and thats all that really matters.
                    So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#20 bride2010

bride2010
                    • 424 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:21 PM

Great review. Thanks for sharing all your info. You were right in saying your photographers were amazing. The pictures were absolutely beautiful just like the two of you. Can't wait to see your TTD pics!
                      http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
                      26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                      "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users