Photo

Bdw vendor in love :) :) :) :)

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#71 DGG

DGG
  • 275 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:21 PM

What a great story :) I hope everything goes great with the visit - but it sounds like everything is falling into place so well :)
    My husband and I were friends first - then one night I randomly had a dream that we kissed and it was an amazing kiss - I ended up telling him (indirectly but that's a whole other story) and we ended up kissing in real life and it was just as amazing -- fast forward 10 years, we are married and happier than ever :)
    So dreams can hold a lot of meaning

#72 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jean-marcus
      i dont have a meg ryan and tom hanks affliction.. im more of a meg ryan and billy crystal when harry met sally kind of guy. you've got mail just looked terrible and predictable and that director shouldnt have tried to make a pseudo-sequel to sleepless in seattle and not try and trick people into buying into the same rehashed movie . sleepless was pretty good. but didnt deserve a sequel.

and dont try and compare this real better then life love story movie type romance to that pile of poooo hehehehhe
      I agree YGM sucked & when harry met sally is one of the best movies.

#73 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:51 PM

omg you are so cute...good luck!!!

#74 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

I totally just added you on Facebook to stalk the progression of your relationship. This is better than watching a chick flick!

And wow, she is seriously gorgeous. I can't believe you waited 2 years to make a move, but she is totally worth the wait. I'm sure she has a personality that is just as beautiful as her physical appearance.

LOL, poor girl, does she know she is the talk of BDW?! Not that I'm rushing you guys, but I'm thinking DW and she needs to join this forum to plan it

#75 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
          • 2,458 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
            if she ends up being able to move up here i promise ill be popping the question within a year if not less hahaha...... we have already said that we would marry each other today if it wasn't insane. we were talking about marriage when i was down there on the first visit.

and destination wedding perhaps hehehe.
            Can I start taking bets on this one? I think that it'll be much less than a year

Also - I saw the pic, and she is gorgeous JM!! As long as she is as sweet as she is beautiful, I think you have a keeper :)
            Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#76 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
            • 1,565 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jessica
              I totally just added you on Facebook to stalk the progression of your relationship. This is better than watching a chick flick!
              What a great story :) I hope everything goes great with the visit - but it sounds like everything is falling into place so well :)
              My husband and I were friends first - then one night I randomly had a dream that we kissed and it was an amazing kiss - I ended up telling him (indirectly but that's a whole other story) and we ended up kissing in real life and it was just as amazing -- fast forward 10 years, we are married and happier than ever :)
              So dreams can hold a lot of meaning
              Can I start taking bets on this one? I think that it'll be much less than a year

Also - I saw the pic, and she is gorgeous JM!! As long as she is as sweet as she is beautiful, I think you have a keeper :)
              ya. well id honestly propose today but so many things still to sort out that we dont need to rush it for now

and the beauty thing is she is even sweeter then she is hot. and she is even funnier then she is sweet and hot combined. all we do is laugh non stop . i got me a real winner and ill have to make sure to keep my A-GAME up at all times to make sure that i dont slack and loose her

#77 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
              • 2,458 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
                ya. well id honestly propose today but so many things still to sort out that we dont need to rush it for now
                oh, I definitely agree - I don't think there's any need to rush it, but it just seems like you two are SO, SO, SO made for each other and destined to be together, that my gut still tells me it may be less than a year And whether it's a month or a year, I think it will eventually all work out the way it should. Heck, if you waited 12 years, another year won't kill you, right?

As if I weren't addicted to BDW and facebook already - now I just have one more reason to be on here, lol.
                Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#78 Chiquita

Chiquita
                • 2,674 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:41 PM

That is a fabulous story.. I can't wait to hear how it all turns out when she shows up. :)

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! So exciting!

#79 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
                  • 223 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:09 PM

I read every word of your first post. I hope it works out, and with all the positive vibes coming from all the lovely BDW brides it's destined to!

Sending out good vibes, sending out good vibes....

#80 jk1101

jk1101
                    • 2,582 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:59 PM

Ok, I just read the story and 80 responses and my eyes are tearing! I am sooo excited for you JM! I will also be adding you on FB to follow along.
                      I am wishing you all good things!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users