Photo

Bdw vendor in love :) :) :) :)

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#51 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:34 PM

dont you worry. this is going to be an ongoing thread . seems to me like people are wanting all the details

Log In | Facebook if people want to get updates and pics when out here hahaha

#52 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:38 PM

She's gorgeous!

#53 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
      • 609 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:44 PM

Aww your story is so cute! I could tell how excited you are throughout the whole thing. Congrats and best of luck to you both!

#54 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jessica
        I wanna see this chick! I bet she's hot.
        ha! he hangs with models and hot people weekly. im absolutely sure she will blow them out of the water :) (edit:just saw her pic, NICE job JM :) you arent kidding :) )
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jean-marcus
        its officially 36 hours ON THE DOT till she lands in seattle. pray for the best weather.
        O.M.G. you mean i could stalk you tomorrow when im at work and spy on your reunion??
        crap i don't know how to edit that. anyways ya. SHE ISNT PREGNANT haha
        i would edit it for you, but if anyone reads thru the whole thread they would get confused when you answer the Q in later posts. so ill leave it and tempt people to read the whole thread
        if she ends up being able to move up here i promise ill be popping the question within a year if not less hahaha...... we have already said that we would marry each other today if it wasn't insane. we were talking about marriage when i was down there on the first visit.

and destination wedding perhaps hehehe.
        FX FX FX FX FX FX!!!!!!

#55 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,921 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:56 PM

hahaha... you are crazy in love my friend! Best of luck this week... be you!
          FX!

#56 Carie

Carie
          • 65 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:04 PM

JM, I read the whole thing and if there was a movie about it I WOULD RENT IT!! I am so excited and I hope everything goes perfect for you!!

#57 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationNew York

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:07 PM

Yay!!!!! This is so GREAT! And she's absolutely lovely! Way to go!

Can't wait for the next installation in the JM loves Danielle story!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#58 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
            • 1,565 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Carie
              JM, I read the whole thing and if there was a movie about it I WOULD RENT IT!! I am so excited and I hope everything goes perfect for you!!
              well someday you might just see it on the theaters because i am getting into film right now actually and have one script im working on for myself thats almost done and many on deck. this one will take some time to pan out i think before it starts to be written but im making mental notes
              Yay!!!!! This is so GREAT! And she's absolutely lovely! Way to go!

Can't wait for the next installation in the JM loves Danielle story!
              oh there are many many stories to come. like i said. add me on facebook and you can follow all the details live as they unfold on there during her trip out

#59 ~Debra~

~Debra~
              • 500 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

I'm going to add you now because I think your story is TOO precious and exciting to pass up! LOL Can't wait to read about it. awww, Its so great to hear about new love.

#60 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:43 PM

Adding you NOW! Beautiful story with a very long happy ending I am sure :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users