Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:17 PM

HOLY crap!! I am still catching up on this whole thread but:

1) Congrats Jean! :)

2) peed myself to the you tube video.

#202 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
    • 3,347 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:58 AM

JM- The video was awful! Just awful! lol. If she loves you after that you are locked in buddy!
      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#203 *Kerin28*

*Kerin28*
      • 202 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:16 AM

OMG that is the cutest thing ever... and yeah, i read the whole thing too :-)

#204 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          OMG JM!!! Seriously!!??
          HOLY crap!! peed myself to the you tube video.
          my work here is now finished
          JM- The video was awful! Just awful! lol. If she loves you after that you are locked in buddy!
          OMG that is the cutest thing ever... and yeah, i read the whole thing too :-)
          thanks kerin.. welcome to the forum and to my little love story thread :)

#205 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
          • 2,458 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jean-marcus
            we got my plane ticket for the 18th to go down for TWO WEEEEKS :) gonna be sweet. going to the second biggest biker convention in the US and then her grandma and sister are coming down to visit for a few days so i get to start winning over the family...

oh and if you havnt seen my sweet aaron neville video i made for her you gotta check this out

YouTube - Aaron Neville Rules

Don't i sound JUST like him jk
            You are going to have such an AMAZING 2 weeks!! I've been watching the countdown on FB, lol. I think it's awesome that you have a flexible schedule where you can do something like that, and just pack up and go! If you were stuck with a 9-5 job, it might be difficult to make this work And I have no doubt that you will win the family over - judging by previous posts it sounds like her mom already likes you :)

And for the record, similar to others, I also just about peed my pants watching the youtube video, lmao!! How can you not fall in love with a guy that can make you laugh like that?!?
            Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#206 roo66

roo66
            • 1,001 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

Jm i really dont want to miss one moment of the reunion so pleeeeeeeeessse add me to FB.Gotta say i gasped when i got to the post that shed gone home.Her family are gunna love you and just think of all the hand knits your gunna get for christmas.wink wink x

#207 ~Debra~

~Debra~
              • 500 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:17 PM

Ok so I just saw the youtube video and WOWWWWW. That's the only thing I can muster up to say. LOL!

#208 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
                • 583 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:57 PM

That video? HILARIOUS!! LOVES IT!

#209 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                  • 1,565 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:01 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by hockeymom97
                    You are going to have such an AMAZING 2 weeks!! I've been watching the countdown on FB, lol. I think it's awesome that you have a flexible schedule where you can do something like that, and just pack up and go! If you were stuck with a 9-5 job, it might be difficult to make this work
                    Jm i really dont want to miss one moment of the reunion so pleeeeeeeeessse add me to FB.Gotta say i gasped when i got to the post that shed gone home.Her family are gunna love you and just think of all the hand knits your gunna get for christmas.wink wink x
                    if you added me on FB ill approve it :) make sure you let me know you're from BDW

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Debra~
                    Ok so I just saw the youtube video and WOWWWWW. That's the only thing I can muster up to say. LOL!
                    i know.. its that impressive... i leave you speechless
                    That video? HILARIOUS!! LOVES IT!
                    don't you worry. i got a few more in the works... ill leave it a suprise to what it might be

BUT I AM TAKING REQUESTS

#210 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:03 PM

OMG i never made it to the end of the aaron neville thing last time because my stupid computer kept rebuffering ... i just went back and BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! you had made it so far! LOL

i don't know much, but i know i love you. for reals. that seriously rocked my world. i'm going to bookmark it to watch whenever i'm having a day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users