Photo

Luggage Tags

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 Love3

Love3
  • 785 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:30 PM

o.k still no luck finding these darn tags. I ck'd Staples website and found this
    STAPLES | BUREAU EN GROS

Has anyone ordered these? I may just laminate my own, but then I need the ties so frusterated
    ~Heather~

#12 Love3

Love3
    • 785 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:54 PM

O.k I tried Staples and they didn't have any I did find some online. Has anyone used these?? STAPLES | BUREAU EN GROS

I will look for the laminating pouches at Staples or I might just have to get my own laminating kit and make them. Has anyone used self laminating kit? I see wedMexico used ones from the Dollar rama, how did they work for you?
      ~Heather~

#13 Love3

Love3
      • 785 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:40 PM

o.k so I went to Staples today and they had those self laminating kits for id tags etc. I thought I would check out the dollar store too, and good thing I did as they had pretty much the same thing for a buck!!! I got 8 of them, BUT I couldn't find those rubber ties to go with them? I ended up buying these plastic multi purpose ties that you see on the back of baby toys and are a pain to cut loose. You can make them any size you want which is neat. Now I have to think of what to print on these luggage tags as I can't amke a logo. Wish me luck
        ~Heather~

#14 gettingmarried

gettingmarried
        • 174 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:07 AM

Great ideas!

#15 nolabride10

nolabride10
          • 202 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:41 PM

Thanks for the great information

#16 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
            • 546 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:48 PM

I'm going to use the Staples Laminating Pouches and Loops for my luggage tags and I bought ID holders with lanyards off ebay for my money/id/cc holders.

#17 msglave

msglave
              • 933 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:08 PM

Does anyone have pics of the luggage tags they made that they can post? Thanks!
                The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#18 Krista_H

Krista_H
                • 428 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:17 PM

I just purchased some at Wal-Mart if that helps any one.

#19 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
                  • 429 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by diamondpooch
                    I'm going to use the Staples Laminating Pouches and Loops for my luggage tags and I bought ID holders with lanyards off ebay for my money/id/cc holders.
                    Yeah, I bought these same pouches but then realized that my guests won't be able to fill the address side out because they will be laminated and sealed up.

Bummer!

#20 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
                    • 484 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:21 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by msglave
                      Does anyone have pics of the luggage tags they made that they can post? Thanks!
                      Go to the DIY section of this forum, or do a search for luggage tags, there are lot's of pics of everything everyone has done...and there are templates too, but you have to have at least 150 posts to open up the templates - so if you have the time to wait then start posting because then the work is done for you, you just have to fill out your info and print it off!
                      Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                      Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                      My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users