Hello

Where can I find clear luggage tagshuh.gif I have been searching high and low for them and I am not having any luck sad.gif I only find the ones that have a Canadian flag on one side and a clear slot on the other?? I am in Canada and would like to purchase them from a store as opposed to ordering them due to time constraints!!! Any ideas would be awesome.

Thanks

I sent luggage tags out for our Save the Dates. I went to Staples (office supplies store) and bought clear luggage tag-sized laminating pouches. They were perfect. They come with the luggage loop and they are prepunched for it. I borrowed my mom's lamintor but Staples will laminate them for you. I searched everywhere as well for clear luggage tags and this is the best I could find. They worked really well for our Save the Dates.

thanks ladies. I will try staples first then check on line. I have tried luggage stores, Grand & Toy, shopping malls etc and no luck. Hopefully they will have some at Staples.

Oh and helpful hint for those making luggage tags, it is not a good idea to put velcro on the end of the ribbons, just tie them. Haha I almost found that one out the hard way, the sticky stuff melts in the heat and slides off the ribbon.