Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#2511 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
  • 590 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

Krista!!! You poor thing. I am sorry you had to spend your weekend in the hospital and that you are dealing with this right now. Stay positive, there is always hope, but I completely agree, IF you did indeed suffer a miscarriage, I truly believe it is natures way. Easier said than experienced I know. Wait for tomorrow's results... I'll be thinking of you.

#2512 breens

breens
    • 107 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:23 AM

Krista, I am sorry to hear of what you are going through. know you are in my thoughts and prayers. We are here for you.

#2513 *Krista*

*Krista*
      • 819 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:50 AM

Krista, I'm so sorry to hear that! I think you and your hubby are right though, better to have this happen now then in a few months. Try to relax and take some time for yourself because stress can do very bad things to your body!!
        July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#2514 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
        • 762 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:43 PM

Krista- I am so sorry to hear that. I know that u must be feeling really alone because u didn't tell many people, but talk away to us. I know I feel like u guys are all my other family and I can tell u all anything and I want u all to feel the same way! We are here for u and more than willing to lend support. I just had a friend who has been trying for 7 months have that happen to her, so I know how upsetting it can be.

#2515 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:27 PM

Oh Krista... Sending you big hugs baby... I hope everything turns out ok ... Please keep us posted... we"re your sisters and we're here to support you 100%, never feel that you can not share your sadness... We are here for you "ALWAYS"....

#2516 vdaybride

vdaybride
            • 1,412 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:34 AM

Hello ladies, I have missed you all life has been good and busy!

Krista!! I am so sorry for what you are dealing with! It may be hard to see through your immediate emotions, but like the other girls and your husband feels, better now than later. I miscarried and had an ectopic pregnancy (partial tube rupture included, within the same year!!) before we were blessed with our daughter. Hopefully your numbers will go up and not down. It is terrible to go through, but all is not lost. We thought we would never conceive, but with wonderful doctor care after our devastating loss(es,) we were able to conceive. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please call 646-922-4002. I am sending hugs with this message.
              Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#2517 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
              • 426 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:12 PM

I just love us. I think it's great how all of us girls from all over genuinely care for each other. Krista, keep us updated and I've been thinking about you a lot the past couple of days!!

I am having a practice management consultant come into town today to help me with my practice and we have to spend each waking moment with each other, which means every lunch and dinner from now until Friday. That is totally against my eating healthy plan!! Argh.

Chris- so what's that FB pic of? Your front yard?

#2518 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                • 590 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by vdaybride
                  ... If you have any questions or just want to talk, please call 646-922-4002. I am sending hugs with this message.
                  Careful Timberely... I just might call you. :P

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TonyandTricia
                  IChris- so what's that FB pic of? Your front yard?
                  Yup! haha (he looks like a construction worker).

Krista- can't stop thinking about you today. I am sending good positive energy your way... it's not that far! xo

#2519 Krista_H

Krista_H
                  • 428 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:48 PM

I seriously love you guys!! It's more than that, but no words can even come close to describe how I have felt reading all your well wishes!!

Well I'm still pregnant - the number went up. But they have now freaked me out. She said the good news would have been that the number went down and I miscarried. With the number going up they really have no idea what's going on. I have to go back on Thursday for more blood tests - they think they've missed something. When they did the ultrasound they couldn't find anything - now it could be that it's too small to see, but they are worried about ectopic. I talked with my sister who is a nurse practitioner and she said that I should have had crazy pain, but I haven't.

So I guess I wait 2 more days and see what happens. What a crazy rollercoaster!! Sorry I didn't post earlier...I went into work this afternoon to take my mind off of things.

#2520 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                    • 590 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

Well I think it`s a good thing you are still pregnant! I can't understand why they would think that a miscarriage is a good thing. They just don't like not knowing the 'whys' of things sometimes. Well, I hope you and your pregnancy are healthy and remain healthy. Try to stay positive and keep us posted. Are you still bleeding? (Sorry for asking such a personal question...) I hope everything works out and you get proper answers on Thursday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users