Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#2011 SusieQ

SusieQ
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:01 AM

happY wedding day tesia... Hoping your wedding day is all you have dreamed of and more.

#2012 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
    • 762 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:35 PM

Its Teshy's Day!!!! Happy Wedding Day Tesia-- I hope you find yourself on an amazing beach with a drink one in hand and your husband holding the hand!! After the wedding of course!

#2013 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
      • 426 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:41 PM

Happy Wedding Day Tesia!!!

#2014 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
        • 762 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:40 AM

So to all of you married ones out there... are you learning how to sleep again yet lol its 2 am and I am up and doing wedding stuff AGAIN! I am sooo looking forward to these nights being over with!

#2015 vdaybride

vdaybride
          • 1,412 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:14 AM

Just got finished unpacking! I am sitting under the hairdryer thinking...I thought I would sleep again after the wedding was over...NOT. Now I am lining up the MANY things I have to sell lol. More sleepless nights in my future. I am sad to leave Cabo, but soooo happy to be home and step into my role (officially ) as wife.
            Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#2016 vdaybride

vdaybride
            • 1,412 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:15 AM

Oh Tesia...I was traveling on your wedding day. Happy belated wedding day!!! COngrats on being a Mrs.!!!!
              Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#2017 futuremrsgoodrich

futuremrsgoodrich
              • 361 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:02 AM

So how was it Timberly? Did all of your plans work out?

Are you going to sell your things on here? I have a few bits but think I am going to try Craigslist first.

Do you guys have AHRs planned? We have 100 people for a party this weekend (and busy setting that up, though the stress is much less)

#2018 adelaide

adelaide
                • 200 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:12 AM

Oh! I just came accross this thread - Probably because I am an April bride..lol but I am so EXCITED to hear about Tesia's wedding!!

I hope it went perfectly (and please tell all when you get back!)

Have an amazing trip!!

and ps ladies - I think that you should target the April weddings :)

#2019 SusieQ

SusieQ
                  • 1,603 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:29 AM

Oh Timberly i am so glad everything worked our for you and chris. Please post pic soon.

Hi Adelaide... You need to start an April thread and we'll come check it out... having been through it all by then us Feb gals will kick your butts if your not getting things done on time or your letting people get you too emotional.
                    welcome...
                    Have a great day ladies.. We have three getting married today

#2020 *Krista*

*Krista*
                    • 819 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:13 PM

Hi Ladies. Wow! It's has been a while. I tried three times to get on here/post last week and the site was so slow, and wouldn't let me post or sometimes even get on the site!! Anyway, I'm finally able to get on again!! YAY!

Congrats to all the new brides! Susie, Julie, Alison, Erica, Shells, Timberley and Tesia! And congrats to the three brides for tomorrow! Chris, Krista H and TeNeil! I hope your days are everything you hoped for and more! :) I can't believe after tomorrow, we only have four more!! You ladies must be sooo excited! I can't wait to see pictures from all of you!

Alison your pictures are gorgeous! I agree with Brooke that one of the man weeping is so touching!

Welcome Adelaide! We should definitely target the April brides now, I gotta have something to do to tide my time until my July wedding...lol...
                      July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users