Where did you get your Louboutins?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 estella1007

• 475 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:25 AM

I am looking at all those discount sites and they seem a little sketchy. How can they charge only $150 for $800+ shoes? Have any of you ordered from a discount website?

#2 saltocoach

• 235 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:03 AM

It could be knock offs, however, it could just be old stock. Everything seems to be on sale now-a-days. I think if you stay with your regular high end stores you'll be safe. I haven't ordered from the sites for Louboutins but I have ordered stuff like pashminas and I have been very happy with the quality of the product. I guess it's like anything. Buyer beware. Happy hunting.

#3 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:15 AM

I had the same issue a couple weeks ago. I googled "how to tell fake Louboutins" and came up with a bunch of websites. Several have known sites for reproductions. I posted a couple below, but if you google it you will find tons. From what I gathered in my reading though, if you find a new season Louboutin for like $300, it's not real. One site I read said a customer emailed asking if the shoes were reproductions or authentic, and the site wrote back saying the were very "high quality" reproductions.

Spot the Fake Louboutins! | Luxaholics
        Don't Fall for Fake Louboutins

#4 mrsrhbtobe

• 387 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:19 AM

Thanks for these links!! I am a HUGE Louboutin fan and have seen fake sites before...I knew those prices were too good to be true!
          Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#5 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:18 AM

yeah most of the cheaper ones are fake so be careful!

#6 estella1007

• 475 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:56 PM

Have any of you guys ordered the fakes? At this point I don't think I care if they are fakes or not. Its that I found a pair in light green satin, and I can't find any other shoes from anyone else in that color. If the quality is ok then I may give it a shot. Let me know if any of you have bought from one of those sites, and which site. Thanks!

#7 Lashawn

• Banned
              • 156 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:49 PM

Christian Louboutin - Espadrilles - Saks.com

Here is a link for my babies.. The real one are generally NOT sold on discount sites. If you can find them in Saks outlet stores. If you found some knock-offs and you feel comfortable wearing them..then go for it. It's your big day!

#8 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:12 AM

If you find them crazy cheap - they are fake. Definitely. I always get mine directly from high end stores or dept store websites (saks, barneys, etc).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users