Bigtime! lol

#24 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
        • 330 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by taratoons
          Hey everyone!

I wasn't sure exactly what to do stationery-wise either, but was so happy when I made my decision! I wanted to do something with the destination wedding theme, so we did luggage tag shaped save the dates, are doing boarding pass invitations with RSVP postcards. I love that from the get-go, everyone gets the feel of destination wedding! I used TAGZ, a custom stationer here in Ottawa. I have pictures of our save the dates, but I don't know how to upload photos to this site, so if anyone would like a look to get an idea of luggage tag shaped save the dates, just let me know your e-mail! :0)

Happy planning! I'm finding the stationery part very fun, exciting, but also a bit frustrating, just trying to figure out what information to put where!

Cheers!

TP

taratoons- i would love if you sending me pics of ur save the dates! its been so frustrating becus its not the ideas im having a hard time finding, its which ones for what! hahaha! i want to have DIY all paper things and i dont have word programs...makes it much harder. i think ill have to just buy the program.
          anywayyys heres my email!
          tmanandthej@sbcglobal.net

here was another DIY idea i liked. i linked it before but i didnt work so lets try it again....Wedding Invitations & Stationery Information: DIY Save the Dates | Brides.com

have a good day brides!!

#25 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:46 PM

It is beyond addictive in here! But it's funny because whenever my fiance and I start talking about something and we don't know the answer, he says "Go ask the girls on the forum, someone must know!" Haha I think it is hilarious!!
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#26 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
            • 330 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:35 PM

I made my stds! yay!!
              Click the image to open in full size.

now i can get off the computer!! hahahahha

we'll see....ha!

#27 sltrotter18

sltrotter18
              • 151 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

I orginally was going to use Zazzle (they were about .65 each with $20 in shipping) but then ended up using VistaPrint and only had to pay for the shipping costs, the postcards were free.  I found a picture online of the beach in the DR and then wrote Dominican Republic across the bottom.  On the back, I did a black and white faded image of the front and then had our save the date info.  They look great!!!

#28 MissNatalie18

MissNatalie18
                • 172 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:45 PM

Hey...would you be able to show me how they turned out...I am debating using this idea.  I am getting married in the DR as well!

Originally Posted by sltrotter18 

I orginally was going to use Zazzle (they were about .65 each with $20 in shipping) but then ended up using VistaPrint and only had to pay for the shipping costs, the postcards were free.  I found a picture online of the beach in the DR and then wrote Dominican Republic across the bottom.  On the back, I did a black and white faded image of the front and then had our save the date info.  They look great!!!

#29 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
                  • 232 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:03 PM

hello ladies i did the passport magnets for my save the date.... i loves how they came out... i got it from magnet street the quality is awesome and have gotten soooo many compliments=)

i want to do boarding pass invites but in a pocket folder.... i tried emailing the 2 people that are on this site but its so confusing  to figure out the prices they give you a list of prices and you have to put it together.. I am sooo tired of researching everything that i don't even want to do that! i just show u a picture and the amount i want and you just please tell me how much=) lol  or at least send me pictures of what everything u are stating is and what it will look like (so frustrating)

#30 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
                    • 244 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:53 PM

I also want to do either passport magnet STD's or boarding pass magnet STD's - I'm just worried how they can be done without costing a fortune

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users