Sign in to follow this  
cogswellgray

Invitations & STD's!

How are all you domincan brides doing your invititations & stds??

I wanted to send our "postcard" type stds & ive been trying to look some up online to buy from the dr but i cant find any! Or a DIY postcard w/ a cute map of the dr to print on my makeshift postcard which i cant find a cute map online either!

I'm not sure how i want to do my invitations yet because i plan on including lots of info for nervous guests. I was thinking boarding pass type because i can create pockets to put more information in.

cogswellgray... a lot of brides make simple postcard STDs on Vistaprint (if you sign up for emails, you will get offers for free ones!) with an image of a beach, the DR, your resort or whatever you want to include!

Not sure what you guys are looking for..what I can say is that I have driven myself nuts for the last week trying to come up with a cute STD idea and after postcards, magnets u name it I ended up ordering these today. Let you know how they come out..but I thought they were cute & appropriate

Invitations By Dawn

Good Luck

aww thanks!I thought so too, well it was that and that if i looked at one more option I may shoot myself lol...and the girl gave me a super cute idea...to wholepunch them both and then put like a fastener u know from the long envelopes that kind? So they will be connected and swivel out.

We are getting married in April 2010. Due to the group travel rate that we got from our travel agent, our guests can get upgraded if they book and pay a deposit by the third week of August. So we only had less than one month to try and get as many people booked as possible. We put all of the resort, travel and wedding information on facebook and sent out emails to others. These only went out less than one week ago and my Monday morning our travel agent advised that there were 14 people that have booked.

We will then send out proper invitations to everyone about the destination wedding along with the Cdn wedding reception information sometime in January 2010.

We are getting a good response so far. There have been about 40 people confirm on facebook that they are looking to come away with us. This is getting so exciting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics