Photo

travel mugs/ideas

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Tonir

Tonir
  • 283 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:36 PM

This is just a guess, but if you're at an all-inclusive the guests definitely will or should. Everytime I go to an all-inclusive we take our own reusable cups that way we don't waste all of those plastic cups. Much greener!

#12 autjo

autjo
    • 2,182 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:41 PM

If you are staying at an AI most of the time they give you really small cups of beer. So my friends always end up getting 2 at a time. We got 22 oz stadium cups so you only have to get 1 beer at a time! Plus it's another way to draw attention to your wedding
      Debating on the mugs- will take up alot of space - do the guests truly carry these around with them all day?? Just another thing to hang onto?

#13 autjo

autjo
      • 2,182 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:42 PM

Great point on the green aspect of the reusable cups!!!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tonir
        This is just a guess, but if you're at an all-inclusive the guests definitely will or should. Everytime I go to an all-inclusive we take our own reusable cups that way we don't waste all of those plastic cups. Much greener!

#14 sportsdog2

sportsdog2
        • 87 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:57 PM

The cups at the AI resorts are pretty small, and many brides on this forum have stated that the travel mugs/cups were a big hit with their guests. I have purchased 50 from Factory 21 Promotional Items on E-bay for $71 plus $14 for shipping. They are great to work with and helped me to design the free imprint.

#15 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

We have ordered the Mugs and Drawstring bags for our gifts... We have filled the bags with Advil/Tissues/Mints/luggage tags/lip balms/Bubbles/ fans we are having them distrubuted at the airport by a friends as we'll already be in mexico. we have also done personalized Badges/Pins (Michael's) with our nickname for all our friends and family. We have a vegetarian his nickname is "The Whopper". Just fun stuff. These will hand out the arrival dinner.

#16 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
            • 432 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

We ordered our mugs from Coffee Mugs, Shot Glasses, Wine Glasses, Beer Mugs, Promotional Products, Tote Bags, Champagne Glasses, Wedding Favors , Sports Bottles, T-shirts, Promotional Pens & personalized Glassware.. We got a really good price and the program allowed us to design online. We pick the mugs at the end of september I will post once I get them. If they look anything like the mock up they will be beautiful

#17 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
              • 198 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:42 PM

well we are doing, bubba kegs.. but i just got a catologe from 4imprint in the mail and they have some great ones. 4imprint Promotional Products, Promotional Items, Advertising Specialties and Imprinted Promotional Products

good luck!!!

#18 Sue

Sue
                • 86 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

Thanks for the feed back on cup decision, you may have just convinced me! Now just need to see if we should do bottle koozies as well. Never been to an AI and neither have most of the guests. Would rather learn ahead time from you all pros, instead of the woulda, shoulds, coulda. Thanks again! Sue

#19 hulagirlkim

hulagirlkim
                  • 50 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:09 PM

We really wanted to do personalized travel mugs for our trip but we only have a small group and only need about 12 mugs total. I was trying to find an affordable way to do this and was about to give up and found this site. I am so excited and I hope this helps others who don't want to order 50 travel mugs!

12 oz. Travel Mug
                    I am so lucky to be marrying my best friend ~ Kim

http://dvcf.daisypath.com/b08hm6.png

#20 Flasong

Flasong
                    • 340 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

We are doing mugs for our guests...I always use them when I go to an AI as it is greener and they give you small cups. Also the cups I bring are insulated so I get more drinks and the cup keeps it colder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users