Sign in to follow this  
DEE1978

Denise's (dee1978) wedding slideshow at ERC

Thanks to all of you who made such nice comments on the photos...everything was so beautiful and the Denise and Mark so much fun that I can't take much credit...but I do appreciate the kind words. smile159.gif

Leigh, Isn't it hard to have to tell a bride that you are not available for her date!!!! In this case I was the lucky one who got to photograph Denise and Mark! woot2.gif Although Denise has not sent ME any products....What's that about Denisehuh.gif? jiggy.gif Where is the jealous photographer smilie?

Denise, I am so excited that you will be able to project the pictures at the AHR, I can't wait to hear about that!

best,

Elizabeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Medina View Post
Thanks to all of you who made such nice comments on the photos...everything was so beautiful and the Denise and Mark so much fun that I can't take much credit...but I do appreciate the kind words. smile159.gif

Leigh, Isn't it hard to have to tell a bride that you are not available for her date!!!! In this case I was the lucky one who got to photograph Denise and Mark! woot2.gif Although Denise has not sent ME any products....What's that about Denisehuh.gif? jiggy.gif Where is the jealous photographer smilie?

Denise, I am so excited that you will be able to project the pictures at the AHR, I can't wait to hear about that!

best,

Elizabeth
oh no elizabeth! i didnt mean to start anything wink.gif i think she was just so happy that i didnt say im booked - sorry and offered to help her find someone! kisses! kisses!!!

Wow, your slides were so touching, and heartfelt. The rain pictures are great, they were sweet. I loved the flower in your hair, was it real, if not what was it and where did you get it?

Kelly~

Thanks so much everyone!! Elizabeth definately deserves the credit! I am very akward in front of the camera but Elizabeth worked her magic!

Elizabeth, you are so funny! I sent Leigh some stuff cuz she totally went beyond trying to find a photographer for me...this was before I knew you were avail:) I felt as though I needed to pay her for her scouting fees-haha. In the end, I got to work with an GREAT smile159.gifsmile159.gifsmile159.gifsmile159.gifphotograph er like you! Besides, by the time you recieved products via mexican mail-the products would probably expire!

Dragonfly-I bought the flower on ebay for like 12.95-super cheap! The seller's name is ellasalley. Shipping was fast!

Ok, I guess I should post my long ERC review now. muscle.gif

~Denise

Your pictures are amazing!!! I loved the TTD session next day, and you look so beautiful and so happy!!! Congratulations!!!smile159.gif

Congratulations Denise!

Your wedding was gorgeous!

Elizabeth - My favourites are the ones with the orange background - so pretty!

I can't believe I am just now seeing these - amazing! Looks like you made the best of the rain too - way to not let it spoil your big day! You look beautiful, your hubby handsome - and the photography is amazing!

Denise Congrats! I am soooo late to this thread but I wanted to let you know how beautiful and happy you were on your weding day.