nikkidee1214
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:58 PM

thats a great idea thanks

#22 smille50

smille50
    • 102 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:02 PM

I went to Michael's and bought a single silk flower that I'm going to pin in my hair.  I don't think I'd want a real flower to fall apart on me.

#23 Debbie1

Debbie1
      • 38 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:03 AM

Butterfly Enchantress looks beautiful in hairs with wedding dress.

#24 fmichelle

fmichelle
        • 298 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:06 PM

Quick question for those doing a hair flower, is it too much to do a hair flower, a veil, AND a tiara? I don't know if I'm going overboard, I just can't decide.  I've already gotten my flower (eBay), my veil (Craigslist) and now I'm thinking a tiara might be nice to have if I take the veil off after the ceremony.  FYI, I'm planning on wearing my hair mostly down (and putting in extensions to make it look fuller)  They had some really cute stuff today at The Icing and held off on the tiara (bought some earrings and a necklace though).

#25 MVPHairMakeup

MVPHairMakeup
          • 91 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:52 PM

Being from Los Angeles I sometimes get caught up in the bling of things but imo a hair flower should never be used if you have on a tiara.  It will be too busy and it will take away from one another.  Depending on the size of your tiara you can wear it with the veil for the ceremony and then take them off for the reception and add the flower...bam, best of both worlds :)

#26 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
            • 610 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:36 AM

For me, that would be too much. Though, it all depends on who you are.  If if fits your personality, then I say go for it!

Originally Posted by fmichelle 

Quick question for those doing a hair flower, is it too much to do a hair flower, a veil, AND a tiara? I don't know if I'm going overboard, I just can't decide.  I've already gotten my flower (eBay), my veil (Craigslist) and now I'm thinking a tiara might be nice to have if I take the veil off after the ceremony.  FYI, I'm planning on wearing my hair mostly down (and putting in extensions to make it look fuller)  They had some really cute stuff today at The Icing and held off on the tiara (bought some earrings and a necklace though).

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#27 Debbie1

Debbie1
              • 38 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:39 PM

Superb collections of hairpin. I like all designs. Triple strands of various sized freshwater pearls are accented with vintage faceted crystals with a bit of a twist to the drape. This is superb. Thank you for sharing..

#28 Brenners

Brenners
                • 807 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:55 PM

Thanks for sharing.  Question - are most of you brides wearing a white flower or is anyone going with a color?  I want a colorful bridal bouquet and was just thinking that having a white flower in my hair when most of the flowers in my bouquet will be bright colors might not go together well....

#29 JayKay

JayKay
                  • 3,472 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:20 AM

I think I am just going to go with a white one.  I did comtemplate going with a colored one but I think white would look more classic. And like you I want a colorful bright bouquet so it might be to much.

Originally Posted by Brenners 

Thanks for sharing.  Question - are most of you brides wearing a white flower or is anyone going with a color?  I want a colorful bridal bouquet and was just thinking that having a white flower in my hair when most of the flowers in my bouquet will be bright colors might not go together well....

#30 Avens

Avens
                  • 576 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:31 AM

I'm wearing a white hair flower from Kristi Bonnici, an Australian designer.  I was lucky enough to win it!

http://www.onewhited...tiful-bride-is/

This is the one I'm getting

http://kristibonnici...elia-haircomb-/

Yay!

I know they have a few other contests running (5000 likes on FB to be entered for a $500 draw and a photo keepsake gift) if anyone is interested.  I'm so excited, I can't wait to get it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users